22. Bellatrix's threat

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' OMG Guys I have over 1000 reads I am so happy right now :D So  I felt sooooooooooooo bad for not posting in such a long time so I am going to write as much as I can this week and hopefully get another part in by Saturday :) I know it's a long time  but I am a Sophmore in high school and I have school every day and I have Key club on Wednesdays and Tuesday's and Thursdays I am the assistant coach for my little bros basketball team. But I just downloaded the Wattpad app on my Iphone so in my spare time I can write and upload right on the spot with out having to need WiFi to upload on my laptop :D I hope you guys enjoy this next just a pre-warning Anna will be going through an emotional roller coaster :P So grab that box of tissues and have fun with this roller coaster~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind was wrapped around what i had just heard I know that I am a Seer and that my mother might actually be triyng to protect me but she has lied to me so much I just don't know what to believe anymore. I felt a warm arm on my shoulder as I was pulled into yet another premonition this one was about George and Blaise we were in the hallway near the courtyard at the school. George came running up to Blaise and I was talking to Ginny. Then I focused on something else and I was out of the premonition I grabbed the potion from my pocket it and took a small sip from it.

It tasted absolutely horrible "Anna are you ok what did you see" Blaise said I moved my arm out of his grip. "nothing I don't want to talk about it I am gonna go try out that broom" I said pushing passed him and then passed Draco. I walked down the stairs and grabbed the broom from where Draco thought was a good hiding place. I walked through the front door and mounted myself on the broom. I kicked off the ground hard quickly making my way up higher into the sky. I looked down and the mansion looked pretty small from where I was. I face the broom down, heading down at full speed. I was going really fast and I was nearing the ground "If you don't slow down you will hit the ground" I heard Draco yell I smiled and right before I was going to hit the floor I pulled up just barely touching the floor.

I hovered in the air a few feet up "So Draco think I'm quidditch team worthy" I yelled so he could hear me. "Maybe but that's not my call sweet heart" he said I rolled my eyes and lowered my broom to the ground getting off of it. "I'm kinda hungry" I said walking over to the two boys with confused looks on there faces. As soon as my words came from my mouth a house elf came out of no where "Misses said she was hungry" she said looking very scared "Musa make her a sandwich and make one for me as well and put two butter beers on the table" Draco said in a bitter cruel voice I mean I wasn't the nicest to the house elves in my house but I wasn't so cruel either "But Master Malfoy said that you couldn't have butter beer" the house elf said. "Musa go do what I told you" he said bitterly.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips Blaise noticed. "Well I have a feeling the fact that you two getting along is not going to last so I am going to go" I bit my tongue so I didn't say something stupid. Blaise came closer to me and kissed my cheek and I felt my cheeks heat up and Draco snickered and I punched his shoulder. "Your a Git" I said walking past him after Blaise left. I sat at the small table in the kitchen and Musa the house elf put a sandwich in front of me. I smiled and took a bite of it "W-would Mistress like a butterbeer" I smiled at her "Yes Musa" I said and she placed a butter beer in front of me. Draco came in the kitchen and had a cocky smile on his face it was going to be a long day.