9. It's beautiful

I looked up noticing the twins having there hands over each others faces. "are you peaking" I said. "no" they both replied at the same time. "I don't believe you turn around" I said, they did so. "ok thanks" I said slowly and quietly making my way to the door.

I slipped out of the room walking to the stairs a giggle escaping my lips. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen "oh, dear I was just about to call you and the boys" she said with a confused look and looked around me "where are the boys" she said looking around me one more time. "oh there just being weird" I said slightly smirking. Then arms wrapped around my waist "oh so I'm weird now" George said.

"oh you're just the weirdest person I know" I said smiling and turning to face him. "oh I take that offencive" He said with a sad face " your such a bully, no wonder why your in Slytherin" he said after placing a light peck on my lips.

"ok you two love birds dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes, Anna you're going to sleep here tonight someone will take you back to Malfoy manor tomorrow" she said with a smile. I nodded and returned the smile. George led me the living room and since all seats were taken except for one next to Fred, George sat down and simply pulled me down with him.

Fred nudged his twin "so shes Slytherin, Georgie I bet you can't wait till she lets you Slytherin. If you get what im saying" I rolled my eyes at him "yeah because I havent heard that one before" I said putting my arm around Georges neck "that's not what you want from me is it" I said with a raised eyebrow. Awaiting for his answer "no of course not" he said. "I love you for you and not your body" he said letting his arm wrap around my waist and just lay their.

Then Hermoine jumped up almost as if realization had just come to her "George you should just give her, her present now instead of making her wait two weeks" George looked arounf the room and then at me who was giving him a WHAT- THE - HELL - IS - SHE - TALKING - ABOUT - FACE.

He put his hand on the back of his neck and said "thanks Hermoine it was supposed to be a surprise" I got up allowing, him to get up. "come with me" he said grabbing my hand and leading me outside.

We were walking for a few minutes before anyone spoke "so it was supposed to be a surprise" he sighed and turned to me. "well Fleur absolutely adores you and after a lot of begging Fleur and Bill" he paused and pulled a card and a jewelry box out of his pocket. He handed it to me, I took it from him and looked at him, he nodded showing it was ok to open it.

My hand flew to my mouth as I stared at the Ruby red necklace and matching ring. The necklace surrounded by gold and right above the Ruby were three different colored crystals, the Ruby was in the shape of a heart. I was absolutely in love with it. I looked at George a smile on my face from ear to ear.

"George it is beautiful but I cant take this you have bought me something so beautiful and expensive I wish I had something to give you" I said closing the box. "You being in my life is the greatest gift of all, knowing you love me makes me happy and Fleur and Bill paid for the necklace" he paused again. This time handing me the card "Fleur agreed with me to allow you to be the Bridesmaid" Tears slowly appeared in my eyes.

"will you be my date to the wedding and Fleurs bridesmaid" he said getting down on one knee and opening the box "and do you Anna Bella Deafly promise to no matter what tell each other the truth and love each other" more tears appeared in my eyes. "yes I will be Fleurs bridesmaid, yes I will be your date to the wedding" I stopped for a minute and wiped the tears from my eyes.

I didn't answer right away and I could see the nervousness in Georges face "and I promise to always tell you the truth and love you until the end" George jumped up and threw something up in the air and a fire work exploded in the sky that said "she said yes" and there was a picture of me next to the righting I look very interesting as a fire work. "I don't have to put it on myself now do i" I said he grabbed the ring and put on my finger.

When he looked at me I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands went around my waist pulling me closer to him. Then I heard cheers and whistling in the background. I pulled away from the kiss to see people who I had completely no idea were even at the house.

My face blushed a bright red as I saw Bill and Fleur, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Remus and Tonks, Fred, Ron, Harry, Hermoine and Ginny. Hermoine and Ginny had huge smiles on there faces.