13. Thanks for the interigation

I rolled my eyes at them and pulled my hair to the side of my neck so no one could see the love bite on my neck.

Of course Hermoine noticed it "wait what are you trying to hide is there more then one" Hermoine said pointing down at my collar bone. I looked down hopefully no one noticed it "what are you talking about" Ginny Harry and Ron said all at the same time.

Hemoine smiled at me "Girl talk" She said with a smile and Ginny squealed with excitement. I was instantly pulled up off of the bed and gave George a look of pure horror on my face causing him to chuckle.

Girl talk is what Ginny and Hermoine call it I just don't simply talk. I usually listen and get involved when something spikes my interest usually dirt on Pansy or Draco works out for me but I have been riding the fact that on the last day of school.

Blaise was supposed to confess his love to this girl in slytherin but as far as I know he never did. But I never leave him alone about it, he is so funny when he gets upset. "so let me see? tell me what happened? are you still a virgin? " They suddenly ambushed me with a bunch of questions.

"Ill answer your question if you calm down" I said as they rambled on. They finally shut up "can I speak now" They nodded.

"ok well first of all yes I'm still a virgin second nothing happened thanks to Fred walking in third theres not much to see" I said pushing my hair to my back to show them the love bite on my neck. "omg I wouldn't call that just snogging" Ginny said hoping there was more.

"there was nothing more" I said crossing my arms over my chest "how many do you have" Hermoine said examining my body once more. "there's only two" I said. "and stop looking at me like that its weird" I said pulling my hair over my shoulder once again. Ginny and Hermione started babbling back and forth.

I looked at them as the started to disagree and I just shook my head. I walked out of the room and looked into the twins room they looked like they were interrogating George so I definitely was not going in there.

But to my surprise my stomach started to growl 'oh that's right I didn't eat' I thought to myself. So I turned around and headed towards the stairs. I started to walk down the stairs and stopped half way when someone called my name. "leave me alone I want food" I yelled not knowing who called me.

Georges P.O.V.

Damn why did Fred have to apparate into the room at that very moment. Of all the moments to intrude he picks that one.

Hermoine and Ginny practically dragged her out of the room. Probably getting ready to interrogate her, and Ron and Fred had no hesitation with asking question after question. I answered most but not all, Fred getting more interested with every answer.

They asked me if she was a good kisser when I saw a certain brown haired cutie walk by, then stop at the end of the hallway and walk by again. I got up and called her "leave me alone I want food" she screamed. "ooh she chooses food over you" Fred said with a smirk as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"Mrs. Weasley" She turned her head looking in my direction. "Please dear call me Molly" She said going back to what she was doing "would you like something to eat dear, I have saved your plate" she said relief coming over me I looked at the only remaining plate on the table.

I got excited I was starving I sat down and stared at the plate in front of me before picking up the fork and taking a bite. It was amazing George always said that his mothers cooking was the best and I agreed entirely.

"This is amazing Molly thank you" she responded with a nod and a smile. "Guess who" someone whispered in my ear placing their hands over my eyes.

I reached up and felt the hands over my eyes "hmm... to large to be Ginnys maybe Hermoine" I said reaching up higher "wait this persons to tall" I reached their face and my fingers were greated with a kiss from a pair of lips "Is it George" I said sweetly. "congratulations there twins" George and Fred said sitting next to me. I put another fork full of food in my mouth "so your sleeping in my room" George said, I looked over at him and smiled.

"so how was your interogation" He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes "easy Ginny and Hermoine starrted to disagree" I said sighing as I took the last bite from my food

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys so Draco will be in the next Chapter I promise Ive been really busy I havent been able to write so I made this chapter a litttle longer. Dont forget to comment love you guys