Introduction

Hii Guys!!!

---------------------------------------------------

        Here is me, with the third story of mine. I always thought to write the story of our Avneil based on Rebirth. And now I am here with that idea 💝

                    Reincarnation is not only a scientific term but also a theory that proves the souls can take another birth. Here, the two souls take rebirth to unite with their Love. We can say like this too that to put together their love, the two souls took rebirth.  Let's see the love story of two souls in two births.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

First Birth...

          The ancient times...

                    The Khanna Kingdom is the widest and deep valley dynasty. The khanna kingdom is ruled by King Surendra. He has three wives named Nandhini, Meena and Asha. Nandhini had one son named Prince Neil. Meena had one son named DD. Asha had three sons and two daughters. One of their names was Vidyuth and Monica. Asha has a brother who rules a small region called the Mehta Empire.

                     The Mehta Empire was ruled by king Deva. He has two wives named Ayesha and Rohini. Ayesha has one daughter Avni. She died when Avni was 3 years old. Them he married Rohini, who was Ayesha's sister. She didn't care about Avni, cared about only her children. Rohini had two daughters named Sena and Mitali and one son named Aman.

                 One day, Asha got a letter from her brother through the bird. She took that and read it.

Dear sister,
             I hope you and your children and King Surendra was fine. This letter is not about asking our family things, this letter is for my people. You know about my state that we are running sort out of power as well as money. I want help from your kingdom. Please ask your king to help my nation by giving money as well as soldiers to protect our kingdom. I am ready to give anything to equalise the help which your king going to give for us. Please my dear sister, for my nation you are the only last hope.

By
Your brother Deva.

                    Asha gave that letter to King Surendra. In the room, King Surendra, Nandhini, Meena, DD, Monica, Asha and Vidyuth were present there.

Asha: King, please I request you to send some soldiers and give some money to my brother's nation. Please help him.

Prince: In which confidence, you came here that we will provide whatever you asked for your brother's nation?

                   Everyone in the hall turns and saw who was the person.  The person walks and stands before them. His face was shown. He was prince Neil.

Vidyuth: My mom didn't ask you. She asks the King. So, you...

Neil: Even I am speaking with her. Not to you. So, you just shut up.

Vidyuth: You...

Surendra: You both please. Again I can't hear your fights.

Nandhini: Neil, please.

Asha: King, help him for their nation.

Surendra: Ok. I will provide.

Neil: it can't be possible.