Character sketch

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SKETCH

AVNI

            She is working as a waitress in the coffee shop for a part-time job. She is preparing for a police exam. She hates her family because of her stepmother Roshini and steps sister Mitali. She loves her father Ashish and he was working as a staff in a foreign company. She will visit the house when her father was coming to their home. Ria is her best friend and both lives in the same house.

RIA

              She is princess Avni. Came to  Ria's body and lives as Ria to find the solution for her problem.

AMAN

                 Friend of Avni and Ria. Helps both of them whenever they need help. He is the owner of the coffee shop where they were working.

NEIL KHANNA

                  He is a businessman. He always gets a dream of a girl's eyes. When he found the owner of the girl's eyes, he took a break from the business field and started to follow her. Yes, she is none other than Avni. He loves Avni and he proposed to her but she rejects it. However, he didn't lose hope and followed her from some distance.  

ALI

              Friend and Manager of Neil. He loves Ria and she too knows about it. He is also a protector for Neil that he guards him.

NEIL'S FAMILY

PRAKASH AND SWETHA

               Father and mother of Neil. Loves their son and daughter a lot.

MONICA

            Sister of Neil and loves his brother. Studying in the college.

JUHI, VIDYUTH AND ASHA:

                Juhi is the sister daughter of Asha and Vidyuth is the son of Asha. Asha is the brother wife of Prakash. The three were in their house to get the properties of khanna to their name.

AVNI'S FAMILY

ASHISH

           Father of Avni. Loves his daughter. He marries Roshini to take care of her daughter.

ROSHINI AND MITALI

               Stepmother and stepsister of Avni. They hate Avni and torture her. But when his husband comes to their house, they treat Avni nicely.

       Hope you guys like the character sketch.

              Vote it and share your views through the comment. Pls read my story and give your support.

With Love
💖💖💖