Unexpected turn

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Avni didnt sleep for a whole night and cries thinking about Neil's words and behaviour towards her. On the other side, Asha and Juhi were celebrating their victory.

Juhi: You didn't see her reaction, I saw it. It was out of my happiness when Neil blames Avni for everything. It was a double victory for us. Now, see Neil will come to marry me.

Asha: And I am waiting for his announcement. But, before that why can't we try once a target against Neil.

Juhi: If you say so then try. If your target misses this time, then you have to leave the remaining to me.

Asha: Ok. But, what if Avni cancels this marriage?

Juhi: She didn't have that much courage to cancel the marriage. Because she loves her father a lot. She never thinks of a way that disappoints her father and it is because she thinks this marriage proposal was decided by her father. Even though if she cancels by not hurting her father, then I have the other ways to marry Neil.

Asha: What was that?

Juhi: By murdering Avni. She will be here for Neil saying to see the kingdom function. So, I will use that time to kill her if she didn't my chance is to marry your son. First I will give you a chance. Try to achieve your target. Otherwise, my plan will get succeeded in another way.

Asha: I thought you are simple. But not. Your brain is faster than mine. Thanks to God, that he shows you to me. I will do my plan.

This was all heard by Monica. She doesn't know what to do. She silently moved from there and saw Ria was sitting with Ali in the garden. She moved towards them. By seeing her they stood up and greets her.

Monica: What are you doing here? I want to tell you something. And I have to inform my brother of something.

Ali: Even we have to say something to you, princess. We want your help.

Ali and Ria say everything to her. And Monica too says what she heard.

Ali: I will convey this to the prince. He will do some plans.

Ria: Ok, soldier. Princess, dont tell this to princess Avni. It was the prince's plan.

Monica: Ok.

The next day, Avni comes to the garden with Ria as she is told that Monica calls her. When they were walking they saw Juhi was about to fall and Neil holds her. Juhi was seeing him like she was hypnotised by him. Neil made her stand straight. Avni who witnessed the scene gets angry. She tries to calm herself but the next scene angers her most. He carried Juhi in the bridal style and made her sit on the nearby bench.

Juhi: Prince, I think my foot curled. Can you check my foot?

Avni can't control it anymore, she moved towards them and stands before them.

Avni: What happened?

Juhi: My foot was curled. That's why the prince was going to check mine.

Avni: Why should he? I will ask the medic to check your foot.

Juhi: What if he does? He is willing to do, then what? Do you have the problem

Avni: there is. I mean... Nandhini maa asked the princess to meet him. He needs to go there. Prince, you can go, Ria, you go and call a medic.

Neil went from thereby giving an angry look. Ria went to call the medic. Juhi sees Avni with a furious look. She cursed her for making her plan fail. When Ria comes with the medic, Avni moved from there. When Avni was walking, suddenly she was blocked by two arms. She saw who the person is and is none other than Neil.