Her Attitude

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

On the way to the kingdom, both Avni and Ria were thinking about their love birds and filled with tears. Avni wiped her tears and saw Ria who was in another world.

Avni: Ria

Ria: Ha, princess

Avni: Why do you care for me so much?

Ria: What kind of question is this princess?

Avni: Then, how should I ask you? Why did you break up with Ali?

Ria: Princess, how do you know about it?

Avni: Dont forgets, iam a princess. I saw you both speaking yesterday in the garden and I hears it. Why do you care about me?

Ria: Princess, I only will care about you then who else. I am okay.

Avni: You love Ali, right?

Ria: Now, what can I do by thinking about it? I will always be with you where you are.

Avni: Then you should pacify him for breaking his heart.

Ria: What do you mean?

Avni: I would have told you before itself if I come to know that you will go to this much extent.

Ria: I can't understand, princess.

Avni: I know prince Neil acts with me as he hurts me and you are also part of this plan, right?

Ria: How do you know that?

Avni: Whether it is real or my imagination I don't know? But what happened to me is real. Listen carefully, I time travel to the future.

Ria: What?

Avni says everything and Ria was hearing that in surprise.

Avni: I realise it from them. Now I got a plan to save Prince Neil from Queen Asha.

Ria: How?

Avni: You will get to know it as time goes by. Now try to pacify Ali. Because, in this birth, I will marry only prince Neil.

Ria: Really?

Avni: Of course.

Ria: Thank you, Princess. By the way princess, the future you have travelled, you have done so many tragedies for Avni.

Avni: You

Both laughs. Here Neil was in his room and thinking about Avni's behaviour. Queen Nandhini comes there and sits before him. He saw her.

Nandhini: I will always says you to decide by thinking carefully. Because we don't know what the future holds us for.

Neil: Maa, please

Nandhini: I know everything, Neil. Avni has told me everything.

Neil: She told you?

Nandhini: Ha, the day before she saved you from the arrow. Why Neil? Don't you believe her?

Neil: Maa, it's a plan.

Nandhini: Whatever it is. You should have told her. You know what, I and King Deva met a year before and speaks about your marriage with Avni. Because her mom and I always wish to make you both marry. He even agreed.

Neil: What?

Nandhini: He just says that he will say the decision after asking Avni. He was on a trip to another kingdom, so he says that he will ask after that. But when he reaches his kingdom, his kingdom was in poor condition because of Queen Rohini. So they asked for our help. You know after what happens.