Princess entry

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                        Everyone was shocked to see Avni in this state. Neil's anger rise.

Physician: She is in trauma. She will be fine once she sleeps well. Make her drink this before she sleeps. Believe God, everything will be alright.

Neil: Ok medic.

                   The physician left the room with Ali. Neil ordered Ria to prepare something for Avni. Ria went to prepare food for her. Neil, Nandhini, Meena and Monica was still there in the room. Neil saw Monica and thinks about the conversation with Avni yesterday when they went out.

Flashback...

Avni: Princess, I am sorry for accusing you without knowing the truth. I hurt you with my words and didn't believe you. I was just confused...

Neil: I can understand. Even I tortured, hurt you without knowing about you. So everything becomes equal. But, it was common that whoever in your place will think of me like that. But my mistake is not like that. I shouldn't have thought about you wrong before seeing you.
And Mom told me about the relationship you had with us.

Avni: Princess, you won't get angry na if I say something to you?

Neil: No. Tell me.

Avni: Maybe you will have some reason to get angry with Asha aunty. But, what is the mistake with Monica? I noticed you both. Every time you both meet, you are neglecting her not only that but also hurt her. Why? Is that because...

Neil: Your guessing is right. It is because of Asha. I show hatred because I don't want to take any chance. What if she did something in the name of affection?

Avni: Princess, how can you think like that. Maybe she comes to this earth by Asha aunty however she is your sister that can't be changed. She loves you as a brother a lot. And I saw her affection towards you. Whenever she tried to speak with you, you are showing hatred. She will feel bad. She thinks of you as her brother like DD thinks of you.

Neil: You are comparing her with DD?

Avni: Ha. Princess, it's my kind request. For once, you see Monica as your sister. Without hatred see her, you will find her innocent and affection towards you. Now only you said na, that you shouldn't have concluded without seeing me? She was with you from her birth. Didn't you recognise her behaviour?

Neil: that...

Avni: Even you found my true colour, why can't Monica. I know you would have found it. And I saw sometimes, your affection towards her as a brother. I have a request from you. Will you do it for me?

Neil: Say it.

Avni: You have to speak with Monica. I know it will be a tough task for you. I didn't say you to speak now itself. First, you notice her without any hatred then you itself will speak with her.

Neil: Confidence?

Avni: Yes.

Neil: Let's see. But, I am sorry for everything, I don't know about you being my relation.

Avni: I too didn't know before seeing Nandhini Maa.

Flashback ends...

                     While he thinks about that Ria comes with the food to give Avni.

Ria: Prince, I want to give food to the princess, so...

Nandhini: Ok, we will wait outside.

Monica: Ria, as a single person you can't feed her. And also sis was in a trauma. I will help you to give sis food. Please, you have to accept it.