Confusion

Hii Guys!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                  When Avni was about to leave the room, Neil blocked her way and closed the door. The maid who saw the door was closing from outside, she left the place abruptly as she couldn't support herself.

Avni: What are you doing? Why you are blocking my way and closing the door?

Neil: Dont you know, why?

                    He started to take steps forward towards her and she takes steps backwards.

Avni: Listen, prince, I am here just to serve you. Don't try to take the advantage of my condition. Otherwise, you have to face the consequences.

Neil: So, brave. I am impressed.

            He comes towards her and caged her between the wall and him. Both were seeing each other.

Neil: I just want everyone to know that you are in my room the whole night. That's it.

Avni: So, you are bothering me. That never going to happen. Never ever, Prince.  But I can't understand one thing prince, why you are tormenting me this much?

Neil: Because you are Asha's relative.

           She pushed him with full force and started to leave the place. Neil got angry and followed her. He holds her hand and pulled her towards the wall.

Neil: Can't you hear what I am saying? I am your prince and you are my maid. And you have to obey my order. Otherwise, I will give the punishment to you.

Avni: I am ready to do the heavy punishment rather than being here, prince.

                He was seeing her with a death glare. And she was seeing him with anger and brave. Before he could speak to her someone knocked on Neil's room. Neil moved towards the door and opened it. He saw his mom was standing there. He was shocked to see his mom at this time.

Nandhini: Why you are seeing me like this, Neil? You do not even welcome me. Am I disturbed your sleep?

             When she was saying this, she saw Avni was standing beside Neil.

Nandhini: Avni, you? What are you doing here? Is he not finished his dinner?

Avni: No, Aun... I mean queen. He had his breakfast on time.

Nandhini: Then why you are still here? You can go to your room to sleep, right?

            Avni saw Neil. He was silent and didn't express any of his views toward his mom. She used this as an opportunity and left the room and went to her room abruptly. Nandhini smiles. He saw Neil.

Nandhini: I want to speak to you about something.

Neil: I know about what you want to speak. please I don't want to hear anything.

Nandhini: But, Neil Avni...

Neil: Mom, I don't want to hear anything about her. I beg you mom, Don't come in between this matter. This will make a fight between us. And I don't want that.

                  He closed the door and Nandhini sighs.

Nandhini(in mind): Why you are showing this much hatred, Neil? God, please show him a way that he wants to know Avni is good. If Tara didn't inform me with Ria then...

             She left the place. When Avni enters the room, she saw Ria was waiting for her. Ria saw her. Avni goes and hugs her.

Avni: Thank you. I know you plan to bring out queen Nandhini to the prince room.