Truth Reveals

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Neil was in confusion after Avni spoke with him. He decided to speak with his mom. He enters Nandhini's room where already Meena also present there.

Neil: Mom, I want to ask you about Avni.

Nandhini: So, I guess Avni had told you about the relationship we had with her.

Neil: Yes. That means, you already know about it.

Nandhini: Yes. And I also know Avni said untruth to me when I asked about yesterday's event to help you. If she said about the relation then I am sure she must have said in the out of anger.

Neil: Mom, yesterday it was an accident. Not a preplanned. Please believe me, mom. But I want to know about...

Nandhini: I won't tell anything about her, Neil. I am busy with Meena. You can come later.

Neil: Mom. Meena maa, at least you believe me.

Meena: I know about you, Neil. And I believe you. You are not a person like that and even Nandhini sister knows about it. She was just angry at you for being the reason for Avni's insult.

Neil: Will you tell me, how she is related to us?

Meena: sister, please tell him. He has the right to know about it.

Nandhini: He didn't earn that belief from me to say that.

Meena: sister, please. You do know that he is not behind this. Then why? Tell him.

Neil: Mom?

Nandhini: Your great grandfather i.e., my grandfather has 2 daughters and 4 sons. One of them is your grandfather, my father. And I am his 3rd daughter. One of his sisters gave birth to a daughter named Ayesha. We are cousins and we used to be friends whenever we met. My father will use to say that if I was a man then he would get her hands for me. Because she is 6 years older than me. Then I got married to your father and you were born. She also came to see you. When Vidyuth was born, your father invited my family too for a naming function. She came to see me. At that time, King Deva saw her and wished to marry her. From your father's help, he married her. You don't know how much he loves her. She was such a happy soul when she lived with him. Then she gives birth to a baby girl after 2 years of their marriage. They lived with their daughter happily. She is none other than Avni. My cousin daughter Avni. I wished to see her but Asha stops me from seeing her with the king's order. Ayesha dies when Avni was 3 years old.

Neil: Is Avni didn't have a mom?

Meena: No Neil. Her mom dies when she was 3. You know Ayesha is my good friend. And then he married Ayesha's stepsister Rohini for taking care of Avni. Due to Asha, your mom and I never get a chance to visit Avni or to see her. Do you know when we saw her first time? In our kingdom, when she came as a maid. We never expect that our first meet will be like this.

Neil: Didnt you both never saw her before?

Meena: No. When they planned to visit our kingdom you stopped them from coming here with your power. At that time we realised how much you was anger with Asha. Because of that we never saw her. Asha too didn't think to cross your order because it was also beneficial for her as we both will never get a chance to see Avni.

Neil: Why do you both never share this with me?

Nandhini: I tried several ways to tell you this, but you never heard my words about Avni or that family. So, I thought to say this when you ask about it. You told her right, that she is not worthy to gain your trust. But, you are not worthy to gain her trust. You broke her.