Avneil and Juhi

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                   The shock was an underestimate for Avni. She never thought that her father will search for a groom for her. Ria was also there and saw Avni's reaction.

Avni: Dad, what are you saying?

Ashish: Avni, he is my friend. They are all nice family. You meet his son one time, I am sure...

Avni: Dad, you know I aim to become a police officer and before that, I told you I don't want to commit to anything even if that was a marriage.

Shweta: Ya, he told us. And we respect your decision and you can continue with your job. He told us that we have to write only an exam to get selected, so we will be the first happiest person if we are selected.

Avni: Aunty, I am happy that you are okay with my career and respect my job. But I am not interested in marriage.

Ashish: Avni

Avni: Dad, please

Prakash: Avni, is you are not interested in marriage or not interested in marrying my son?

Avni: ah...that

Ashish: Ha Avni, tell me. Even you too told me that if the family is ready to accept you with your career then you will be ready to marry him right, then what?

Avni: Dad, I have to leave now.

Ashish: but where?

Avni: I don't know, but I have to leave now.

                She gets up and was about to leave but she turns and saw Prakash and Shweta.

Avni: Iam sorry, but I am not interested in marrying your son.

               Avni leaves there not hearing any of Ashish and Ria's words. There was heavy rain outside. Avni gets in the cab and asked to move to the cafe. Avni thinks about her time with Neil. Her first meeting with him. The cab stops in the cafe. She enters and searches for Neil but he was nowhere. She calls him but he didn't take the phone. Avni comes out of the cafe and enters the same cab and asked the driver to go to the temple. She calls Neil and Ali simultaneously to know where they were but they didn't take the phone. She enters the temple and searches for Neil but he was nowhere. She comes and enters the cab. Finally, Ali attends the call and told her that they were in the office for a meeting. Avni asked the driver to go to the office. Avni gave the money and enters the office. Neil who comes outside after the meeting was shocked to see Avni drenched in the rain. He goes towards her and grabs her hand and enters his cabin.

Avni: Neil, leave my hand.

                  Neil leaves her hand. Ali comes with the towel and gave Neil. He gave that to Avni. She gets that from him. She saw him.

Neil: Are you mad? Who asked you to come here in the rain?

Avni: Hello, I am the one who wants to scold you.

Neil: Oh. Then scold me.

Avni: what?

Neil: You told me that you have to scold me, so scold me. What mistake I have done?

Avni: Why don't you pick up my calls? I have been calling you, but you are not taking any of my calls, why? I have searched for you in the cafe, in the temple. Thank God, Ali attends my call otherwise I don't know where and all I would have gone to search for you. 

Neil: As I have a meeting I put my phone in silence and I am sorry for that. By the way, even if I call you you won't take my call that much in advance then why you are calling me now these many times? Is there any news you want to say?