will juhi's plan get succeed???

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                  Avni, Neil and their parents were happy. They all went to the cabin and sat on the chair.

Swetha: Fine, everything is good at the end. I am happy that Avni is the daughter in law of my family. Finally, my friend's wish is going to become true.

Neil: What are you saying, mom? I can't understand.

Swetha: I and her mom were friends and we decided to marry you both when Avni was born. But unfortunately, everything collapsed after she died. But now again everything comes to the place where it has to be. Even your dads wish to arrange a marriage for you both.

Ria: What did you say?

Swetha: Even their dads wish to arrange a marriage for them. Why? What happened?

Ria: Nothing aunty. You guys are awesome and to fulfil your promises for your friend you again came back to hold Avni's hand.

Prakash: Not only that but also to arrange a marriage for you and Ali.

Ria: What?

Prakash: Yes. We know that you and Ali are loving each other. So, we are going to arrange a marriage for you both couple on the same date.

Ali: Thank you, uncle.

Ria: But, this should not happen.

Ali: Why? I know you were angry with me for not coming to pick you up on that day but I am sorry, I have struck in the important meeting. So everything settled. We are getting married that's it.

Ria: What? No, I mean...

Avni: Ha, she will marry you. She was in a happy shock. So only she is doing like this. She will be normal after some time.

Ashish: Ok, then come let's go to our home. We have to say this great news to your mother and sister and we have to do more work. And we have to reach home before the rain starts again. Already you are so wet, you will catch a cold if you are in this state in an hour.

Neil: Yes uncle, you are right. You guys reach home first. And Avni you should drink the soup first.

Avni: okay.

                They get up and came out of the office and enter the cab. They waved their hands and reaches their house. Ashish informs about Avni's marriage proposal to Roshini and Mitali. They acted like they were happy with her marriage. Avni enters her room and freshened up. She sat on her bed and rest her back on the board and took the pillow in her hand. She smiles and imagines how she proposed to Neil and blushes. Suddenly she hears her phone ringing and smiles after seeing the caller id.

Avni: Hello, Neil

Neil: Hii

Avni: Why did you call me?

Neil: Because someone was thinking of me and imagining me in front of them by seeing the pillow. That's why I called them to say that they can speak with me if they want and don't want to see the pillow and all.

            Avni widens her eyes and kept the pillow aside. She saw here and there to check whether Neil was here.

Neil: Dont wants to check because I was not there.

Avni: Then how do you know?

Neil: Because I know about you.

            Avni smiles.