𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮

Warning: Intense sexual content ahead. It's just sex, you won't miss anything if you skip it. It's a double update so there's another chap available, you don't have to read this chapter if you're not comfortable with it.

"It's my turn."

Jimin pulls on the restraints with a chuckle. "You really think so baby girl? I know you'll be begging for daddy soon enough. You think you can handle this?" 

You whack the flogger against his chest, him jumping from the contact. "What are your safe words?" His eyes widen, his dick getting harder by your dominance.

"Uh..." 

"Choose any," you say. 

"Black and promise." 

A color and a deep word, easy enough to remember. "Good," you mutter, observing the red mark you made on his chest. You look at him, squeezing the flogger for a moment before shrugging and tossing it away. No, you don't need to mark him today. Today is something else.

Walking over to his wall of toys, you notice something: he doesn't have much for men. But something catches your eye. A vibrator that can slip onto him. Perfect. You're going to do exactly what he likes to do to you. Orgasm refusal. Two can play that game.

In the moment, all you want to do is cum so hard, but he never lets that happen. Granted, as frustrating as it is, it makes the orgasm even more intense. You have to give Jimin credit, despite how hard he goes, it works. It always works in making you feel pleasure, even the things that are painful (i.e. flogging and spanking) are pleasurable. Although truthfully, a lot of why you like his BDSM world so much is because of the aftercare. You love sex more than like, ninety percent of things, but the aftercare experience is always so cute. Bubble baths, cuddles, sweet kisses, cooking together, etc. It's so perfect.

But, aftercare isn't until later. Right now, you're in horny mode. Time to make Jimin beg to cum. Ohhh that'll be a sight to behold. His body jerking rapidly while he whines like a little bitch? Perfect sight. Just the thought is making you a mess, so you come back over to the bed and sit down.

He eyes the vibrator and laughs. "Really? What are you gonna do with that sweetheart?" 

"You want to make a deal?" you say, glaring right into his eyes.

"Not really." 

"If I make you a begging, moaning mess in the next two minutes, you submit to me for the next week. If I don't, I submit to you for the next week." 

He meets your dark eyes, then nods. "Fine, but you're wasting your time, there's no way you could- oh fuck."

You cut him off by turning on the vibrator and slipping it onto his hard cock, the thing rapidly shaking him. Jimin's eyes are almost popping out of his head as he processes the intense pleasure being brought to him. "Have you ever actually used this before?" you ask in a teasing manner, gingerly rubbing your fingers across his pink tip.

"N-No," he admits, gritting his teeth to hold back his moans. 

You snort. "Then I should've made the deal one minute." He clearly wants to say something snarky, but he's starting to submit now. You can see the gradual change more and more by the second. He's losing his confidence, instead pulling on his restraints and curling his toes, his hips bucking from the feeling swelling throughout his lower half.

"Fuck," he says in a groan, you turning up the intensity. He lets out a sharp moan at the sudden attack, his head thrown back against his pillows as he tries not to become a mess. You giggle, feeling the need to be more of a little tease. You lean down, licking over his head multiple times. And, with that action, you win.