Chapter 20

{Mae's POV}

We arrive at the apartment in literally three minutes. We pull into the drive way of our building complex.

We sit in the car looking up at our new home. We smiled at each other and opened the car's doors. We stepped out and walked hand in hand to our apartment.

We stepped into a gorgeous building, with wooden planked walls. There was a huge open concept apartment with three doors at the back wall, which were the bedrooms and a bathroom in between them. In the back corner of the room was a kitchen that was raised higher than the rest of the floor.

The floor were a gorgeous maple color. There were stairs in the middle of the room leading to an upstairs. The upstairs was the same size as the downstairs but was all a bedroom. The upstairs was the only part in the whole house that was carpeted. There was a section that had a door that lead off to a bathroom. There was a king bed centered in the middle of the room.

The closets were in where the bathroom was, tucked away.

Cain looked at me before picking me up and running to the bed. He gently tosses me onto the bed.

I shriek and he pushes me down. He gets on top me and I giggle. I push his chest off of me. "I need to call Tami and Gina and tell them to come down."

He pouts and I respond. "We can continue afterwards."

He throws his hands up and falls back onto the bed. "Fine..." He grunts while landing beside me.

I call Tami and Gina and they say that they will be here soon. Tami just packed up her stuff from her school and will be over in two hours, because thats how far away her school is.

A little while later, Cain and I had went out and bought bed sheets and a thick white comforter with three make up pillows for the bed. We had also gotten a green throw to go with the two green lampshades resting on the brown, wooden nightstands. That was mainly the only thing we had to buy out of this whole apartment.

We were snuggled up under the blanket when we heard the door open from downstairs. Considering we didn't have a door to our bedroom we could hear the door open. I groan and get out of the bed and walk barefooted down stairs to see Gina.

"Hey! What do ya think?" I sat gesturing to the whole apartment.

"Oh wow! It's huge and its so gorgeous!"

"Thanks! Okay so there are two bedrooms so first come first serve. Let me show you the two."

She follows me into the first which was a pretty good sized with wooden floors. There was a queen bed in the middle of the room with a black metal head board. The bedspread was black and white and there was a black bench in the corner of the room. There were also two black nightstands with black lampshades. There was good sized walk-in closet and a connecting bathroom to the other room, each with their own sink.

The other room was the same size and had the same decorations but in blue and a white metal head board and night stands.

Of course, know Gina, she picks the black on and gets settled in. That leaves Tami with the blue one.

Eventually Tami shows up and we all sit down for a wonderful gourmet meal, called Zaxby's.