Chapter 7

{Cain's POV}

"Truth." I replied. She smiled an evil smile. This was about to get ugly.

"Have you ever slept, and not sleep sleep, with someone?" She smiled evilly.

I didn't want to lie because she might tell Mae but I also didn't want to say it. "Yes."

Mae gives me a worried look. I know how important it is to her to stay pure. I mouth I'm sorry to her. She rolls her eyes and looks away.

"Who?" Cassie says still smiling.

"That wasn't part of the question."

"Oh come one tell us!" Pleaded Brody. Gina nodded, agreeing with Brody.

"Yeah Cain, tell us." Mae says aggravated.

"Cassie." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that? I didn't hear." Cassie says cackling.

"Fine. It was Cassie, there I said it. I banged Cassie."

"Whoa, that's not cool bro." Brody says shaking his head in disbelief.

Mae's jaw dropped open. "When." She demanded.

"I dont---"

"When!" Mae said angrily.

"Before you were admitted to the hospital." I reply saddened that I upset Mae.

"How long is 'before'?"

"The same day." I mumble. Mae throws her hands up in disbelief. "In my defense, we weren't dating yet and---"

"I don't want to hear it. We might not have been dating but we had kissed." Mae exclaims. "How could you?"

"Mae, I'm sorry." Mae stands up, grabs her crutches and leaves the room. "Mae!" I all after her. "I'm going after her!" I yell.

"No she needs some alone time." Gina says.

"No, what she needs is protection from herself." I storm out of the room, leaving my friends and Cassie behind.