Chapter 19

{Cain's POV}

Its been two week and Gina is finally let out of the hospital. I'm glad because now Mae has someone to hang out with. My relationship with Mae hasn't been as challenging and we are learning to trust each other little by little.

Today is graduation for our sophomore year at college. I am so happy to be ending the school year with an awesome girlfriend and awesome friends. Of course it would be better with Brody.

We don't have his body so we are planning to do the funeral sometime next week. None of were looking forward to it.

As of now, we pushed the thought to the back of our minds. Now, Mae and I were packing up our dorm.

"Mae, I have something to ask you." I say breaking the silence of the packing.

"Yeah?" Mae say looking me straight in the eyes. God she is hot. Her green eyes sparkle and glow as she gleams into my eyes

"Do you, umm..." I say looking down at myself twiddling my thumbs hoping she won't say no, "want to get an apartment together? We can share it with your friends, if you'd like."

Mae doesn't respond, so I do. "I mean it was only a suggestion."

"No, no, I'd love too." She finally says. I smile, thank God she said yes, that would have been weird if she didn't. I smile a smile that stretches across my face from ear to ear.

"Oh thank goodness. For a second I thought you were going to turn me down. Phew!" I say wiping my brow.

"Haha, no. I just don't know what to tell Gina, I promised her that I would get one with her." Mae looks at me with a pleading smile.

"You know she can always stay with us." I say and Mae smiles so big I was afraid that if she smiled any bigger that her jaw could fall out.

I stop packing pull out my laptop from a crammed box. I really shouldn't have packed it on the bottom. I search up apartments nearby. "Here, what about this one?" I say gesturing towards the screen so Mae could see.

"I mean, It's okay but... it's not big enough. I want a two story one so that Gina can have her own space and we can share ours."

I nod slowly imaging what it's going to be like living with Mae. I smile knowing that it will be better than sharing a crowded dorm with her, even when we weren't supposed to.

"Okay, I'll keep looking."

After five more tries I incidentally came across an apartment that was perfect and fit in our price range. "Hey! Look at this one! It fits out budget, its three bedroom, two bath, and has an open kitchen/living room on the main floor. There are two bedrooms on the main floor and a loft for an upstairs, which is the other bedroom."

"Oh really, cool!" Mae says looking at the screen. "And hey, look! It comes completely furnished with appliances!"

"We defiantly should get this one."

"Go ahead, I can't wait to tell Gina and Tami. This is going to be so much fun!"

I was getting everything ready to say I want it, when Mae tackled me to the floor.

"Mae!" I scream playfully.

I feel little kisses flutter across my lips. Mae was sitting, well laying, on top of me. She was kissing me so I started to kiss her back.

I grabbed her waist and flipped her so that she was under me. She giggles and looks into my eyes.

I lean down and push my lips onto hers, vigorously. I can feel her smiling through her kisses. Mae reaches her hands down into my back pockets of my jeans.

I let her leave them there as I bend down and reaches for the corner of her shirt. She tenses and hesitates but then relaxes back down. I pull Mae to a sitting position, in my lap, leaning against the wall.

I pull her shirt over her head and she smiles. I stop kissing her and look down at her. Wearing only a bra and pants, I don't want Mae to feel left out so I immediately take my shirt off.

Her eyes try to resist, but I see her eyes flicker down to my abs. She smiles and her cheeks go bright red.

I continue making out with her, with passion, hard but still yet gentle. I reach down her thighs to her jeans. She tenses up and pushes my hands away, but never stopped kissing me.

I try again but this time she slaps my hand, stop kissing me, and looks me in the eye. "Stop. I'm not ready for that. If I take my shirt off, I'm not pressured to do anything, not my pants, though. That's where I draw my line so if you could respect that then I'd love that."

"I totally respect that all the way."

Mae looks embarrassed so I get out from underneath her to check the computer.

An email scrolls across the screen so I click on it. The email reads

This email is for the residents of West Academy of Cain Windur and Mae Klaine. The number for the apartment that you have received is 467. The address for this apartment is 467 West Academy Street, Cherokee TN, 32450. The apartment is 3 blocks down from the school and has a beautiful view of the park in front of it.

"Mae we got the apartment!" I say excitedly at Mae.

She looks at me at me and smiles. She still had her shirt off and she was sitting pressed against the wall. I crawl over to her and press my body against hers.

She leans against me so I press her up against the wall. We stay that way for a while just breathing. Eventually I get off of her. "C'mon we need to finish packing so we can move in today."

"Okay! I'm almost done." She says picking her things up an putting them in boxes. She leaves her shirt off and begins working.

Dammit she is so hot I can't concentrate on working.

"There done." She says after a while. She gives me a weird look.

"What?" I ask her.

"You've been staring at me like that for the past 45 minutes, get to work!"

"Here put on this then." I say throwing my shirt at her.

She picks it up and taunts, "What if I don't?"

"Then we will sit here forever." I say leaning back on my heals staring at her. She giggles and puts on the shirt.

"Aww!" I say pouting.

"Not my fault you wanted me to put it on!" She says and I laugh. Eventually I finish packing and we carry our stuff to the car, ready to leave the school for the summer.