💋Surprise💋 Edited

Russia
Moscow
___________

Not edited

"Samira it's not what you think"

Herman tried she was tired of explaining this to Samira but the girl wasn't taking any of it, just in an incoming call came through her phone with samira's brothers name boldly written on the phone.

"Ayyya I said it already you are oppressing me"

Samira voice was high Hermana feared her brother will hear which he did, "was that Samira" was the first words that hit Hermana ears just how lame of him.

Excusing Herself into the room leaving Samira for some privacy, after the call Hermana sit by the bed her thought going back to her life years ago with memories of her family rushing over her, not helping the tears down her lid Hermana exhaled a breath. Sucking on her lower lips to hold on her tears this wasn't the time for crying she said to herself after cleaning her face with the whips on the vanity mirror heading out.

Samira was no where to be found making Hermana shrugged off and proceed to the lundry room to get some clothes done only then did she heard the door bell rang.

Letting a hiss out of her lips Hermana head to the door instead planning to scold who ever it was behind the door.

Nene was behind the door Hermana eyes bulged out of there socket before encircling her hands around Nene's body then pulled out checking to see if jamal was behind her.

"Will you let me in madam"

Nene's sarcastic voice came bringing Hermana back to her senses then letting out a forced smile which nene saw but decided to pay no head to it, the two made wayinto the house closing the door shut with a sign Hermana placed the spatula she was once holding on the table to the two seater sofa nene was occupying.

"Why are you here alone"

Hermana asked not able to keep down her curiously, nene did really surprise her but coming all alone seemed something was really amissed.

"I"

Nene started but the shrilling sound of Hermana phone made her stop mid way
and both there attention travelled to the phone which was abandoned on the sofa.

"Please if it's jamal don't pick the call"

Nene voice sounded so desperate wanting to break down. Hermana turned down the ringing of her phone then sank back down next to nene who palmed her face whipping.

"I can't do this no more when jamal doesn't respect me no more"

Hermana shushed her hugging her to her chest understand that the two maybe had a fight to make nene come all the way here alone.

Hermana paced up the remaining place in her room unable to sit, her phone to her chest thinking of the right solution call jamal or mama, her phone had been filled with there miss calls she couldn't betray nene after promising her.

Settling deep on the armchair Hermana turned off her phone completely after letting an incoming call from mama end, she couldn't trace where something go wrong but was sure to get everything out of Nene the next day which didn't came soon much to her displeasure.

Well in the kitchen the next morning preparing breakfast which was some pancakes with fresh strawberries nenes favorite the door bell sang making Hermana make way to the door to be welcomed by Samira holding a boutique of red roses with a basket of chocolates bars.

Paving way for her into the house, Hermana closed the door behind her settling on going back to the kitchen but stopped by samiras words.

"Won't you ask who all those are for?"

Hermana resisted to urge to roll her bold sexy eyes at her friends.

"Well since you want to play the game with me"

Samira added making Hermana let a deep long hiss, after yesterday she promised herself to never let a man use her because all of them seemed so good at doing that, gulping the thought out of her mind to prevent old memories from getting into her brains she made way into the room right on time nene came out of the loo.

"Good morning"

Nene sang in a happy voice making Hermana smile bright full at her, indeed her nene was back.

"How was your night"

Hermana further asked smiling at her sister and also friend her other friend Samira long forgotten in the living room

...

"Thank you for all this Ambar, but am sorry to bust your bubbles by saying I am not ready for all this commitment"

To say he was surprised was an understatement, Ambar eyes bulged out of there socket should he be happy or sad, but a shiver like sweet ran down his spine.

"I... but I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

Ambar shuttered in between his sentences, now what was he going to do with Laylah will his secrets be blown.

Smiling down at nene Hermana made way into the house carefully unpinning her hijab.

"How did it went, hope you gave him a.."

Not able to complete her statement from the look Hermana was sending her.

"I don't think I was over him, my past I mean I can never trust any man again"

Vote
Comment
Share
24-12-2021