💋Epilogue💋

Sokoto
Nigeria
___________

Can't believe this book has come to end🥺 let's all move to wild flower please your support is all I need guys without you all I won't have even think of completing this book thank you all.

_____________

I learnt it the hard way that giving up was never a thing to do, ten years ago I could remember how I was brought to this chamber as I wife I knew was never going to have the love of her husband.

I'll want to gist you all, now ten years after everything I have five children some will say they are too much but all thanks to jamal, mama was one who plotted everything.

First month of me been in Jamal home, I didn't see him since the ride from the hospital and all mama kept doing me was giving me all sort of aphrodisiac not knowing her planes behind it.

And one faithful evening she came into my chamber all happy I welcomed her in asking for what to cook but she declined saying she was there to cook for her son because it's been months since she last saw him and I knew so well that my husband was so mad at his mother.

"I knew his in this town because the guards inform me of his movements but today m going to beat him at his own games" I knew I have never saw mama cooking but I couldn't voice it out to actually stop her instead I helped her washed the ingredients blended and did everything necessary all she did was putting them into the pot.

"You know I always hate cooking because it brings old memories but here I'm today maybe finally over it"

She stated after covering the pot to let it steam. Maybe the curious part in me wanted asking what memories was that but she was quick to stop me from clearing the coming house.

"You should go get ready in something good, I have sent for your husband and we could dine like the family we are"

She pushed me to the door where I stood reluctantly looking her for any Thing but found none, all I knew was she was behaving so weird like a teenager high on love. Only if I knew what the woman had planned.

Well I arrived in my room proceeded to the loo to take a bubble bath which took me an hour and I had to force myself out of the relaxing water to wash my self up and wrap myself in a rob.

Settling on a yellow maxi dress which remained me of nene the dress was something that suits my mood even with the tears threatening to spill I pushed it back and proceeded to getting dressed knowing mama must have been done and only god knew why she hadn't came to fetch me out.

On the last stairs I heard charters coming from the dinner room and I followed to sound, my husband and his mother where enjoying there meal and I walked out with my head ducked low I could feel his gaze on me but shook it off after saying my taslim.

I sat close to him feeling my heart beating the guilt was all over eating me up, "so I'll leave you two, I forget please bring the tiger nut drink I made for you guys from the fridge"

Mama remained me as I pushed my chair back to get the said drink it was so tight that I couldn't wait to reach the dinner room just so I could have it down my throat.

"Soo take care of your wife Jamal I want to see my grandchildren soon"

Where the last word mama said before winking at us then closing the door behind her, I moved to the living room to watch over some few movies before retiring for the night.