💋MEETING HIS FAMILY💋 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
___________

The both walked hand in hand down the stairs, taking the way to the cooking house.

Hermana jaws dropped at the sight before her,"wow" was the only word she managed to say, she found the kitchen very big and amazing her favorite place and she's going to make very good use of it.

Abdullah moved to the standing fridge where he kept the stuff he brought along with him yesterday.

Hermana collect the white fancy lylon reluctantly placing it on the island pulling out a plastic ceramic bow to place and warm the rostered chicken.

They newly wedded couple sat at the the dining table which hermana wasn't comfortable with, but have to get used to it.

Abdul's eyes where glued on the beautiful young girl he married, her bold cat like eyes, cute not so long nose, her pouty lips which he will like to have the taste of it,

He knows she was his wife but. she's just 17 he won't want to scare her, no but maybe he will make her his and Mark her.

Hermana wasn't at all conformable with the table she was sitted and her husband gaze fixed on her.

They both where not eating she was playing with her cutleries while his hands where placed under his chin staring at her soul, as though he didn't spend the night next to her.

The sound of the door bell echoing through the house was what brought Abdul back from his daydream.

He stood up to get the door, hermana quickly picked the mug with her now cold tea and a plate of her chicken up to her room, she was hungry and will eat comfortable in her room.

Abdul got the door, his stepsister Nana was at the door, she brought breakfast for him, It totally skipped his brains that his stepmother will bring food for him.

"Come in" Abdul offered for her to come in, moving from the door.

"No ya, the driver is waiting. You guys are coming later" the light skinned girl dressed in a pink abaya with a black veil rolled around her face said passing the food bag.

Abdul collected the food bag closing the door behind him, so he was supposed to take his wife to meet his family.

Ya Allah he knows mama who was his step mother was never going to like her, he was supposed to marry his fathers brothers daughter, the girl ran away on there wedding day with her beloved, some English man.

He couldn't find his wife at the dinning table where he left her, he placed the food bag on the island and went to his room to take a bath and get ready.

Hermana eat to her fill in the confines of her room, and also thank her husband in her mind for giving her the space she needed, she tiptoed down the stairs and washed the used plates.

Her husband didn't even touched his food, she saw the food basket only to fine fired chips and eggs in a beautiful golden warmers the type her mother bought her, spending hard earning to buy for her saying "your husband family are rich, I won't like them down grading you" hermana smiled at her mother's word.

Hoping she is fine and save from the monster she called a father, if only she has a phone she could have called her to about her well being if she took her medicines or not.

Walking down the long hallway by her left down stairs she saw a glass sliding door opening it her jaws dropped at the beautiful sight before her the back of the house with a beautiful pool.

Abdullah was dressed in a beautiful blue shada looking dashing as ever, his fine waxed fulani hair was open wearing no cap on it.

He founded his beautiful young wife at the backyard where the pool was deep lost in her thoughts.

"Hi" Abdullah waved at his lost wife who turned her face to look at him.

"Hi" she waved back Shyly at his face.

"Get ready we are going to meet my family" Abdullah said to his wife smiling at her, "okay" she murmured walking back to her room to pick a big hijab.

The house was as quite as always they climbed up the stairs, Nana was sited with her leg crossed on one sofa.

"Ya Abdullah" she called not even acknowledging hermana who was behind him.

"Mama will soon join you" Nana came back to inform walking back to her room.

Hajiya zainab came out dressed beautiful in a sea blue lace styled in a boubou, a dove hijab around her face she looked beautiful to hermana who was staring at her.

Abdullah excused himself to join his brothers downstairs leaving his uncomfortable wife sited on the cold floor at the back of a royal sofa.

Hajiya zainab didn't even looked at hermana ways, as soon as Abdullah left she also left to her room leaving the poor girl to herself.

Asalamu alaikum
Third chapter has come your way what do you think.

Dedicated to aishergalema
ayshatuu568
Haneem_99
khadyjatt
Maryam_Kallamu
mhizjidda
mynaly30
r0se9o
hawwahkb
pinky_ammrah

Tell me what you think
Comment
Vote
Share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_