Chapter 4: Food - Part 2

- LOKI POV -

When we made it to the kitchen all of the Avengers were there. Most of them were watching her. Now that I think about it, I never asked for her name.

Little one, what is your name? I noticed that I forgot to ask about your name.

Y/n

What a beautiful name for a beautiful little Omega.

I went over to the cupboard and grabbed some food. Then looked back over to the little Omega and saw that she was getting nervous around the Avengers.

"Come on, little one, let's go back to my chambers." I said while motioning for her to fallow me.

On our way back to my chamber I noticed that she was slowing down a bit, so I slowed my pace to make sure that she could keep up with me and not have to worry about the others. When we made it back I watched her walk over to the bench by my bed and lay there. I closed the door and placed my breakfast on my desk, then I made my way over to the Omega.

She looks... frail. I thought to myself.

"Are you alright little one?" I asked, she looked over to me then back at the bench that she was laying on. When she didn't answer me I walked over to her and got down to her level.

"Please answer me, Y/n." I said with a sad tone, then she looked at me. I gave a small smile, she looked back at the bench. Now I am concerned.

Are you ok, little one? I asked her with a nervous tone, this is one of the only times that I care about someone that is not me. Y/n shook her head.

What's wrong?

I am hungry, and food will not suffice. (sadly) She whispered that last part and before I responded, I started to pet her back, and she moved closer to me allowing me to have more room to pet her.

What will suffice?

I would rather not say.

Luckily for you, you are not talking, you are thinking.

B-b-b-blood.

Blood? Blood will suffice?

Yes.

Any blood? Or is there a specific type of blood that you can have?

Any blood will do, but human blood works better than animal blood, I think that God blood might be even better than human blood.

Then I took off my jacket and pushed my sleeve up and showing my bare skin. Then I summoned one of my daggers and made a little cut about four maybe five inches wide. When Y/n saw the dagger in my hand her eyes went wide.

Blood was slowly flowing down my arm where the cut was made. Y/n's eyes changed from e/c to blood red, her jaw dropped a few inches and was showing that her razor-sharp teeth. By the looks of things, I noticed that she was trying not to taste my blood.

"Go on, darling." I said while motioning for her to try some of my blood. She shook her head, I glared at her and moved my arm closer to her head. She gulped and slowly moved her head closer to my arm just like I wanted her to. She licked my arm and her eyes went wide, I chuckled and she went back to licking my arm.

On the tenth lick, the cut on my arm started to glow a neon yellow colour. When she finished licking my arm and pulled her head away, I noticed that the cut was gone. I smiled at her and petted her once again, after petting her for a few seconds I went back to my desk and grabbed my food. After I grabbed my food I noticed that Y/n has changed positions, so that now she is on my bed all curled up on the edge of my bed, trying to stay warm because my chamber is usually a little colder than the rest of the tower.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, she nodded. I sat back down on my bed and grabbed my book then placed the plate where the book was placed. Then I started to read my book. Halfway through the book, I looked at Y/n and noticed that she was sleeping.