Chapter 40: Not the Right Words

- Y/N POV -

 Loki's holding onto me while we fly up, my hair is flying all around, as is Loki's- and everyone else's with long, flowing hair. When the colours disappear, the others on the team fall while Loki secures his arms around me.

 Looking down at the fallen team, I hide my face in Alpha's chest to keep myself from laughing. Someone clears their throat and I turn around, there's a group of people wearing armour standing in front of us. Another person is standing still with a sword, my Alpha told me about him a little while ago, I think his name is Heimdall.

 "Thor! Welcome back!" Someone said, my Alpha rolled his eyes and brings me closer to him, taking in my scent.

 "It's good to see you," another person said, then people all started to introduce themselves as we walk down a colourful bridge. I turn and wave at Heimdall, he smiles and gives me a little wave back, causing my Alpha to chuckle softly.

 After what feels like forever of walking, we're in a village, mini people are running around wearing all sorts of pale colours. There are different house-looking buildings, a few more minutes of walking go by and I see something that looks like the town square. There are groups of people clumped together in a few spots here and there, one person looked at me, then at my eyes, then my tail. They start to whisper, back and forth, their words taunt me, haunt me, and cause me to feel fear slowly consume my body. I turn to my Alpha and pull on his sleeve, he looks down at me with worry in his eyes.

 "They're talking a-about me," I stutter, my Alpha nods his head before leaning down and kissing my forehead, "c-can you carry me?"

 "What're the magic words?" My Alpha teased, while the rest of the group continued to walk as we talk, leaving us where we were standing.

- LOKI POV -

I smirk, watching as my Puppy pouts at my words, her eyebrows knit together and her lips make a cute frown. She stares at me through her eyebrows before crossing her legs and sitting on the floor, crossing her arms over her chest. I kneel in front of her, bringing a hand to her head and smoothing her hair, she unconsciously leans into my touch, causing blood to rush to my cheeks. She thinks for a few moments, pretending to be frustrated with me in the meanwhile, some Asgardians watch our interaction, either chuckling softly at her behaviour or pointing and whispering.

"Pretty please?" She asks, I look back at her with a soft chuckle, bringing her into my arms, one hand her back while the other is under her legs, both of her legs are wrapped around my waist, holding on tightly.

"Actually, the words I was looking for was 'may I please have a strong Alpha Prince carry me to my destination?' however 'pretty please' works too, I suppose," I tease, she giggles and wraps her arms around my neck. I nuzzle my nose in her neck, placing kisses while I start making my way to the castle, hoping to get her to have a nap before meeting my parents- even if they're not my real parents, I still want her to be well rested.