Chapter 5: Happy

- LOKI POV -

I woke up and saw that my little Omega is still sleeping.

Did I claim her, yes but only mentally. Not physically, by the looks of things, I might be able to do that after I get a better understanding of her kind.

I slowly and quietly got up from the bed and went over to my bookshelf. I scanned the bookshelf for something, anything that might have any information on wolves.

Sadly I did not find anything, I frowned and looked back over to the Omega. Y/n seemed to have sensed my gaze and opened her eyes. She looked up at me and tilted her head. I smiled at her and walked over to her.

"Little one, are you hungry?" I asked, she nodded her head. I gave her a warm smile and nodded, acknowledging her request.

"Would you like to go know?" I asked, she nodded again.

- Y/N POV -

"Do you think that you can handle the glaring from the team?" Loki asked gently. He seems to notice the discomfort I have when around the Avengers. I nodded and sat up, we walked over to the door, and Loki looked at me with a questioning look, I nodded.

When we made it to the kitchen, I looked around and noticed that all of the Avengers were there except Captain America. And they were all staring at me, well I guess Loki was right. I thought to myself then I heard a chuckle and I looked at Loki. He was smiling at me, I gave him a questioning look.

Darling, at least they are not fighting you.

I guess you're right, again.

Loki chuckled again, that's when I noticed that all eyes were on Loki now and not me. I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion. Loki smiled and answered my 'question'.

They are not used to me being... happy.

But you're always happy.

Only when you are around little one, and since you have not left my side. I have not been all sarcastic and angry.

Ohhhh, ok.