Chapter 13: Human Form

e/c = eye colour

h/c = hair colour

s/c = skin colour

- LOKI POV -

After my little encounter with my brother, my little Omega and I went back to our chambers. She immediately jumped onto my bed and cuddled up into the blankets, I smile at her then make my way to my desk and pick up one of the books Mother left for me. I gabbed it then made my way over to my bed, I sat in my usual spot but left her food in front of her.

When I finished reading the books, I turned to Puppy and asked, "Is it true that wolves have a human form?"

Only werewolves. She answered in a sweet voice.

"Aren't you a werewolf?" I asked, she nodded. I scooted closer to her, leaning my elbows on my legs. "Does that mean you have a human form?" I asked, she nodded again, I gulped. "Can I see it?" I asked in a quiet tone, hoping not to hurt her if it's a rude question.

I would love to show you but... I'm just worried.

"What are you worried about, Puppy?" I asked in a concerned tone.

I'm worried that you won't like how I look. I gave her a sad smile and pulled her into my lap, cuddling her close to my body.

"Puppy, it doesn't matter what you look like. You will still be my little Puppy," She nodded her head, then jumped off my lap. I watched as she turned around to look at me, I watched as her wolf form changed into a human form with wolf ears and tail.

I stared in awe at the human form of my little Omega; her e/c eyes, her long/short h/c hair, her s/c skin, her soft lips. I watched as she looked down and fiddled with her fingers. I slowly walked towards her, just like I did in the forest when I first met her.

"You're adorable, Puppy," I told her, she blushed while gluing her eyes to the ground, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. When I chuckled again she looked up at me with confusion, "I noticed that you're a foot shorter than me," I started, while pulling away from the hug. "And that I can rest my chin on your head," I said warmly, she giggled. I could listen to that all day and not get tired of listening to it. Puppy blushed again. I'm good at this. I thought with a smirk forming on my face.

"Come on, Puppy, now that you're in human form you can use the moving box," I teased with a chuckle.

How can one person be so perfect? I heard Puppy think, I laughed and grabbed her hand while we made our way out of our chambers I said, "I'm not sure, how are you so perfect?" She blushed.

"One more thing, Puppy, while you were napping. The others went on a mission and it will take them a few days to get back. So we have the tower to are self's for the time being," I told her as we walked through the hallway towards the moving box.

"Perfect, I know exactly what we can do," Puppy told me. Her voice is so beautiful, I thought to myself. Everything about her is beautiful, even her cute wolf ears and tail that wave when she walks. I smile at her as we walked out of the moving box.