Chapter 18: Where Is Loki

- Y/N POV -

I wake up with cool strong arms wrapped around my waist, I snuggle closer to the cool chest with a smile, I tangle my legs between the other person's legs. A sigh comes from above my head and the cool air hits the top of my head, making bits of my hair move from their positions.

I look up, through my lashes and see my Alpha laying in front of me with his eyes stuck to something coming from above my head. I look higher up and see his book, in his hand laying just above my head, he flips the page with his fingers and starts to read the next page from the top.

I smile and lower my head, leaning closer to him.

- THOR POV -

After I said goodbye to Mother, Father, the Warriors Three, and Sif, I went back to the Bifrost. When I arrived, Heimdall was standing in his usual spot on the mini pedestal.

"Are you heading back so soon, my Prince?" He asks, I look at him and nod while answering.

"Yes, this was meant to be a small visit," I said, he nods and turns the sword in his hand, opening the Bifrost, allowing me to return to Midgard.

When I land back on Earth, I see the sun is rising, indicating that it is the morning and most of the team should be awake by now.

I walk into the tower, and all of the team is there except for my brother and Lady Y/n. Are they still in bed? That could be a possibility, but it's... I check the digital clock 8:45 am, surely they are just in the training room... but Loki doesn't train, well not often. Now that I think about it I have never seen Loki train, but that is the only possibility since he doesn't sleep in.

I went to the training room and it was empty, all of the equipment was in place so Loki must be in the lab. I went to the lab, and he wasn't here either.

Where could he be?

I walk out of the lab and back into the elevator, heading to the kitchen for some pop-tarts. Once I arrive, I made some pop-tarts and sat down while I waited for them to cook. A few minutes later, the toasting machine made a 'ding' noise, I got up from my seat and got my pop-tarts.

"Has anyone seen my Brother?" I asked, looking around the room for him and the little wolf. The team shook their heads while mumbling answers.

"No,"

"Haven't seen him,"

"I haven't seen him around,"

"Not this morning,"

"Oh!" Wanda said excitedly, shaking her hands a bit. I, as well as some of my teammates, tilt our heads.

"Have you seen Loki, Wanda?" I ask, she shakes her head and then grabbed Vision's hand.

"Pietro is coming back today!" Wanda said, the team starts to discuss plans about where he is going to stay, how long, etc.

"HIS ROOM!" I yell in realization, "How could I have forgotten," I scold myself before heading back into the elevator to my Brother's room.