Chapter 15: New Clothes

- Y/N POV -

I run out of the elevator and head to mine and my Alpha's room with excitement, not only is my Alpha the best in the world but I can finally give back my Alpha the cuddles that he gave me. Once I make it to the door, I bang into it.

"Ow," I whine, sitting down on the ground while pouting on the floor. When my Alpha made it to the door he frowned when he saw that I was pouting on the floor.

"What's wrong, little Omega?" He asks, I look up at him then glared back at the door, "Aww, are you ok, my little Omega?" He asks again, I blush at the title he gave me.

"The door hurts~" I whine, Loki squats down and picks me up bridal style. I cuddle into his chest, while quietly purring into his shirt. I hear the door open then close, I hear my Alpha's footsteps as he walks through our room.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked gently, placing me down on the bed with my head resting on one of the pillows. I point to my forehead, he smiles softly and bent down then press a sweet kiss on the spot I pointed to.

"Would you like to change into something else?" Loki asked, I slowly nodded my head. He smiles and walks towards his dresser, he comes back with dark green pyjama pants and a green sweater with an image on the sweater and the image is his helmet.

I smile as he comes back into our bedroom, he places the clothes on the bed. "Would you like me to use magic to get you changed or would you like to go to the bathroom and do it yourself?" My Alpha asked while pointing to a door when saying 'bathroom', I point to the bathroom.

Loki nods his head and walked towards his desk, I grab the clothes and made my way to the bathroom. When I opened the door, I saw: a counter with a sink on the righthand side, a bathtub and a shower without a door but has a little wall to keep the water from going everywhere on the left side, I towel hanger with a green towel on it in the middle beside the toilet, and a few other things.

I place the clothes by the sink then I close the door behind me. I strip off my clothes and place my old clothes by Loki's, I grab his pyjama pants and put those on then I grab his sweater and pull it over my head. I push my hands through the wholes and look in the mirror, I giggle. I grab my old clothes from the counter and open the door and make my way back to the bedroom.

When Loki notices that I came out of the bathroom he got up from his chair and grabbed my clothes from my hands and magicked it on his dresser. "You look adorable, Puppy," Loki purrs in my ear, I blush and start to walk back to our bed.

He grabs the book he was reading earlier then joined me on the bed when he sat down I immediately cuddled against him. I started to quietly purr again, he smiled down at me while wrapping his arm around my waist, just above my tail.

- THOR POV -

As the team and I walk out of the elevator, I told the team that I am going to check on my brother. I go back into the elevator and the doors close. When I made it to Loki's room it was completely silent, I knock and hear a sigh coming from the other side of the door. A few minutes later, the door opened revealing my brother with a book in his hand.

"Hello, Brother," I said, Loki sighs, rolling his eyes.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I came to tell you that the team and I have returned," I told him with a smile forming on my face. He sighs again, pinching the bridge of his nose.

He turns around and his expression softened, he turned back to me and asked, "Would you like to see the little werewolf?" My eyes widened but I nodded my head regardless, he stepped out of the way allowing me to enter his room.

- LOKI POV -

I lay on my bed with Y/n when I hear a knock coming from my door, Puppy whines when I got up from my spot. I lean back down and press a kiss on her temple, she watches as I walk up to the door and open it.

"Hello, Brother," Thor said, I sighed while rolling my eyes. I just got my Puppy to lay down, and got to cuddle with her, now I have to deal with him.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I came to tell you that the team and I have returned," Thor told me with a smile forming on his face. I sighed again, bringing one of my hands up and pinching the bridge of my nose.

What's wrong? Puppy asked, looking at me and cuddling my pillow close to her chest. I smile at her.

Would you like my oaf of a brother to see your human form? She giggles at my nickname for Thor. She looks behind me then in my eyes again, she nods her head with a sweet smile forming on her face.

I turn back to my oaf of a brother but my gaze softened this time, "Would you like to see the little werewolf?" I asked, his eyes widened at my question but he nodded a few moments later.

(Sorry for any grammar problems)