Chapter 35: Frost Giant Heats **

- Y/N POV -

My eyes slowly open when I feel the need- the craving to be dominated has returned, looking up I notice my Alpha is sound asleep and I don't want to wake him just to grant me pleasure, that's selfish.

Quietly and swiftly, I climb out of his grip, it was a little difficult considering I didn't want to leave his grip and my senses demanded I wake him up and force him to grant me pleasure. Crawling to the end of the bed, I sit on the edge and slowly reach my hand down, teasing my already soaking entrance. My breath quickens and my toes curl as I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm, my tail wagging in quick motions and my ears on high alert. Moaning softly as I lean my head back against my neck, my eyes closing in pleasure as the feeling increases.

"Puppy?" Alpha asks, my eyes snapping open as my head whips over to look at the exhausted-looking Alpha laying in our bed. "What are you doing up at this hour?" He asks, blood flushes my face as I turn away from him, my hand still circling my clit, I buck my hips involuntarily and my Alpha smirks softly.

"Has the feeling returned, my poor Little Puppy?" He coos, and a wave of pleasure washes through me, he knows how to make me all hot and bothered, "poor girl, why don't you come here and I'll help?"

Nodding softly, I remove my hand from my clit and crawl back to my Alpha, sitting between his legs with my back against his chest. His hands roam my naked body, teasing my breasts, kissing anywhere his lips can reach. My Alpha's left hand is kneading my left breast while his right hand runs down my body, circling my clit.

"Alpha~" I whine, arching my back and reaching behind me and grabbing fists full of his raven locks.

"Shh, Puppy," my Alpha whispers in my ears, kissing the tips and nuzzling his nose into my hair.

TIME SKIP

"You're doing so well, Little Puppy, you've done such a good job for me," Alpha coos, bringing his hand back up to his lips and sucking my cum off them, humming in delight at the taste. He grabs my chin and turns my head, kissing my lips, I can taste myself on his tongue.

"C-can you tell me more about Frost Giants getting heats, please, Alpha?" I asked, Alpha chuckles and nods his head, pulling the blanket over my body as I switch positions to lay chest to chest on him.

"Well, when Frost Giants have heats, they can't control themselves, like Werewolves. Although, it's more feral, when that time comes, Little Puppy, I need you to stay away as much as you're not going to like it, you'll have to stay away while I'm having my heat." He explains, frowning, I lean forward and kiss his neck, nuzzling myself closer to my Alpha.