Chapter 34: Helping **

(** = double star means there's a heat in the chapter, feel free to skip)

- Y/N POV -

It's been around a month since I first came to the tower so far, I managed to stay far enough away from my Alpha during my heats, hoping he won't be able to smell the difference, I don't want him to have to do something that he's not comfortable with just because I'm on my heat. Like right now, I'm sitting on our bed, my favourite book in my hands, trying to ignore my aching heat, begging for me to touch it.

I hear a knock at the door and I rush over, leaning against the door, making sure that the door is locked before I answer it. "Who is it?" I call, my voice soft and my ears fall when I smell my Alpha on the other side of the door.

"It's me, Puppy... I was wondering how you're doing, you haven't let me into our room all morning. Why might that be, my Little Puppy?" Alpha asked, I whined softly at his smooth voice, I've learned over the years that when an Omega is in heat and doesn't have an Alpha, either ignoring the want or pleasuring oneself is the best option. But one con when pleasuring an Omega who is in heat, is we need to go for multiple rounds, and the heat lasts for at least three days, minimum, maximum is one week, it only lasted a week one time and it was torture.

"Alpha~" I whine, unconsciously rubbing my thighs together, hoping to relieve some of the never-ending need, my want growing when I know it's my Alpha on the other side of the door, only a wooden door is keeping my Alpha from helping me.

"Puppy, you seem sad, let me help." He pleads, his soothing voice calming my nerves but not the everlasting want.

"C-can't... I'm in my he-at," I stutter, gathering my breath for each word, no matter how many times I've had a heat it never gets better or easier to handle.

"Puppy, if you are in your heat, let me help. Please?" Alpha pleads, I sink onto the ground, my ears laying flat against my head as I bring a hand to my heat, into my pants and against my warm skin. My cold fingers felt amazing against my boiling cunt, I start circling my clit, and my eyes close in pleasure.

"Mmm," I moan, Alpha sighs and when I open my eyes I see Alpha staring down at me, his eyes showing hunger, he kneels in front of me and takes my chin between his forefinger and thumb.

"Pore Puppy," Alpha coos, my breath increasing as I feel the warmth increase between my legs, "Puppy, listen to me, ok? You'll be ok, alright? Just listen to my voice, my Little Puppy. What can I do you help you?"

"Tease me... please?" I plead, bucking my hips toward him, his eyes widening.

"You want me to... but Puppy... if I do, are you sure that help you?" He questions, I nod and he chuckles. "Alright," he takes a deep breath before continuing, "my pore little Puppy wants me to please her, hm?" I nod, clenching and unclenching my walls around nothing, but I can tell he's excited.

"Well, I'll only help if you can get onto our bed-" Alpha starts, but I pull my hand from my pants and jump from the floor before sprinting towards the bed, falling onto it and landing on my back, spreading my legs immediately, waiting for him to please me. "Hm, alright, if you think you can take it."

"Please~" he walks over and stands in front of the foot of the bed, "Alpha~, please help me."

"Pore Little Puppy," he teases, smirking as I whine, pushing the back of my head against the pillow under my head. "Can you bring your hands up above your head, Puppy?" I nod and do so, I feel something wrap around my wrists and when I try to bring them down when I feel the craving increase, I can't move them... "Relax, Puppy, may I remove your clothes?"

"Please!" Arching my back, when I feel his cold hand slide under my shirt, he then magics my shirt and the rest of my clothing somewhere else in the room. Not bothering with his, he starts by travelling his hands down my body until they reach my aching cunt. I twist and turn, doing anything within my powers to get any sort of stimulation at any cost, no matter what it is.

"Puppy, are you sure about this?" Alpha asks, I nod, my breath hitching as I look down and see him with his hands on my inner thighs, I gulp, waiting in anticipation for what I know is coming. After a few seconds, Loki shoves -what feels like- two fingers into my wet hole, causing me to cry out in pleasure, and he chuckles darkly down at me. Only a few thrusts in and I've already came all over his fingers, Loki smiles and slowly retracts his fingers, bringing them to his mouth and sucking on them, causing another gush of arousal to rush its way through my body.

"How about I bring you a towel? Will that help, Little Puppy?" My Alpha whispers, I nod, eyes closed and laying on the bed, waiting for my superior to care for me. My Alpha came back in a few moments later with a wet cloth in his hand, he leans down and wipes the mess I'd made, once I'm all clean, he magics the towel away and lays down next to me.

"Are you feeling better, Little Puppy?" I nod, leaning closer to him, before starting to whine and complain about how little skin contact there is, he chuckles and vanishes his clothing with a fond smile.

"You know, Frost Giants also have heats," Alpha whispers, I look up at him and tilt my head, the innocence I have will only last for a little while before I start to feel the need once more, so I'm going to make the most of the time I have without it. Alpha rolls onto his back and pulls me on top of him, I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, letting my hands get tangled in his raven hair. Snuggling closer, I nuzzle my nose into the crook of his neck, while sniffing his distinct scent, the only scent that reminds me of solely Loki.

"They don't..." I giggle against his neck, and he chuckles, shaking his head, his chest rising and falling at his soft laughter.

"They do, although it may not happen as often as Werewolves," he runs a hand gently up and down my back, stopping just before hitting my softly waving tail. His other hand rests on top of my head, his thumb rubbing the corner of one of my ears, if I wasn't so tired I would have been able to tell which one. "Did... did I help you, my Puppy?" I nod sleepily, Loki lets out a breathy laugh before sleep overcomes me completely.