Chapter 19: Good Dream

(Thanks for being patient guys, enjoy. And please comment about things you might want to read in this book in the future.)

- THOR POV -

I run towards the elevator and press the button, waiting for the elevator to bring me to Loki's room. When I arrive on his floor, I sprint towards his door and open the door to find something I haven't seen Loki do since we were little. Loki... Loki is- he does love her.

- LOKI POV -

As my Puppy lays on top of me, my book now resting over her head being held by one of my hands while my other hand is wrapped around her waist just above her tail, I can feel as her tail slowly swishes from side to side when something nice happens in her dream. Since the last time Puppy woke, I switched our position to make it more comfortable for her.

I flip to the next page of my Shakespearian book, I smile as I heard my Puppy start to purr. Puppy, I don't think you can hear me, but you are the most adorable little wolf I have ever seen. You are even more beautiful than all of the women in Asgard, Midgard, and all of the other realms. Puppy smiled and snuggled closer to my chest, probably trying to hide in my chest, I might have accidentally projected that thought to her, well at least I know she is having a good dream by the amount of her tail swooshing side to side.

Out of nowhere, Thor flung himself through mine and Puppy's door. Puppy flinched and her breath quickens, I pulled her closer and started to growl as Thor got up from the floor.

"THOR!" I whisper-yell at him, he looks up at me and quickly tries to apologize before I cut him off, "DON'T! I don't want to hear it! Why are you here?"

"I couldn't find you anywhere, and the rest of the team said that they haven't seen you, so I was worried," He says, moving his hands in a weird motion while saying 'anywhere', I glare at him before I look back down at my Puppy and whisper in her ear.

"Shh, it's alright, it's just Thor. Go back to sleep, my little Omega," I whisper, her smile returns and takes a deep breath before slowly returning to her peaceful slumber.

- Y/N POV -

I walk through the tower, most of the team is out on a mission but Bruce, Thor, and Loki are left in the tower since they were not needed on this mission. Bruce is in his and Tony's lab, Thor is - I think - in the training room, while my Alpha is in our room probably reading a book.

I rush towards the moving box and press the button with my Alpha's signature helmet, a few minutes later the doors open once more. I run to our room and struggle with the doorknob a little before I open the door and jump onto our bed, my Alpha chuckles at my behaviour before putting his book down beside him.

"Hello, Puppy," Alpha says, God, why is his accent- voice? I don't know, why is his EVERYTHING so alluring? I whine in my head, Alpha chuckles and leans closer to me.

"You like my accent?" Alpha teases, I slowly nod my head before pushing my head into his chest, attempting to hide my blush. When the heat ceases from my cheeks, I grab Alpha's hands and try to pull him from the bed.

"Come on, Alpha," I whined, he is too heavy for me to move on my own, so he will have to do some of the work, but Alpha chuckled in response. When he finally gets up from his spot on the bed, he follows me through the tower before I lead him back into our room. Getting pulled through the tower like a favourite stuffed animal being pulled through the house with its owner holding the stuffy in their arms securely.

"I'm coming, Puppy," Alpha chuckles again, I fake pout making him smile warmly down at me. He brings a hand to my cheek lightly brushing his thumb across my skin, I purr at my Alpha's touch and he leans closer to me, "Puppy, I don't think you can hear me, but you are the most adorable little wolf I have ever seen. You are even more beautiful than all of the women in Asgard, Midgard, and all of the other realms," He whispers.

I blush at my Alpha's words, I smile and can feel the heat rising to my face, I push my nose into his chest once more. A loud noise comes from the other side of the room and I flinch, my breath quickening at the sense of danger. Alpha's arms wrap around my body immediately, he growls at the presence before he realizes who it is.

"Shh, it's alright, it's just Thor. Go back to sleep, my little Omega," Alpha whispers, while slowly walking me towards our bed, I nod and cuddle close to him. Taking a deep breath and fell asleep with a smile on my face, cuddling my Alpha.