Chapter 44: Dinner Time

- Y/N POV -

"Ohh, what foods are we gonna have?" My eyes light up at the thought of food, other than a little snack, I haven't had food in a while.  My Alpha smiles lovingly down at me, then kisses my forehead softly. 

"Lots of choices for you to pick from, Little One," he says while dragging me to the dining hall. As we approach, chatter gets louder and so much is happening. People are talking over one another, the table is filled with various foods to choose from, ranging from meat to soups, bread to vegetables, and fruits to different dressings. 

"Loki! Come here, I was just telling the group about when you transformed into a snake and almost bit my hand off. Remember that?" Thor yells, the sudden loud voice hits my ears and I flinch, Loki sighs at Thor and places his hand on my head. 

"Loki," Mother Frigga calls, my eyes light up at her voice. She smiles and motions for us to come sit next to her, Loki nods and brings us over to the chair next to hers. Loki takes his seat on the chair, before grabbing my hips and gently setting me down in his lap. 

There's so many people at this table, Odin is sitting at the end of the table, so no one would forget if he is in the room or not. To his left, is Mother Frigga, then beside her is us and then the rest of the table is filled with lots of loud people.  

"Little Puppy, why don't you try the berries?" Mother Frigga suggested, putting one in my hand, smiling warmly. I take a strawberry from her hand and take a bite out of it, my taste buds are overflowing. 

"This is so good!" I call, turning to my Alpha.