Chapter 32: Group Questions

- LOKI POV -

My eyes open and I see my Puppy with her back to my chest, her tail wagging softly between my legs, and she has a small smile on her face.

"Puppy?" I asked, she turned in my grip and smiled up at me, I lean down and peck her nose making her squirm in my arms. I chuckle and tighten my arms, she giggles, her tail wagging faster and her ears are up, listening and probably trying to predict my next actions.

"Mr. Laufeyson, the team would like to meet you and Y/n in the living room," Jarvis says, the AI then repeats its words, making sure that I agree before leaving me, and my Puppy alone.

When we made it to the living area, all the team were sitting, talking with one another until they saw us enter. Thor's eyes widen and he rushes over, his arms open wide as he runs over. Puppy grabs my shirt and takes a step closer to me, hiding her body behind mine, her head peeking out. Thor stops running and she slowly unhides, taking a few hesitant steps towards him, when she's standing in front of him, he lowers down and gently embraces her.

She giggles and wraps her arms around him tightly, Thor smiles at me before lowering her back to the ground. She rushes back over to me and tugs at my shirt, I look down at her and she excitedly says, "Alpha Thor- Alpha Thor is good at hugging," She giggles.

I grab her hand and bring her to the couch, nodding at her comment. Thor walks back with his hands on his hips, a proud smile on his face.

"Yes, he is. Where would you like to sit, my love?" I asked, pointing to the options. She looks over all the options before looking back at me and points at me, her finger gently hitting my chest.

"Alright, where would you like me to sit?" I asked, chuckling as she grabs my arm and pulls me to a chair. I sit down and let her get settled on my lap, her back to my chest and her tail on her lap as she combs her fingers through it.

"Alright, the reason we asked you two to come down here," Rogers said, leaning on his legs. Puppy tilts her head and he continued, "We were hoping you could tell us more about your kind."

"Uhh," She turns to me and I nod, "Well, what would you like to know?"

- Y/N POV -

"For females on earth, there is one time a month that we have our periods-" Nat starts but Tony interrupts her.

"We're just jumping in huh?" He asks, earning a glare from Nat, me, and my Alpha.

"Please continue Nat," I say, looking back at the female.

"Thank you Y/n, I was wondering if you have something like that?" She asks and my brows furrow, I look at her then at my Alpha.

"What's a period?" I ask, turning back to Nat.

"Jarvis?" Nat asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"A period is a flow of blood and other material from the lining of the uterus, occurring in nonpregnant women at intervals of about 28 days between puberty and menopause and typically lasting for a few days. Does this answer your question?" The invisible man asked, Nat, she nodded and looked back at me.

"Umm well, Omegas have heats. Which I'd rather not go into unless Alpha Thor or Alpha Loki are comfortable to answer?" I suggested, looking between the two Gods. Thor seemed excited to share information that he knew that the rest of the team didn't know.

"May I?" Thor asks and I nod. "It's when an Omega has an insatiable thirst to be claimed by an Alpha... did I say that right, little wolf?"

"Yes," I said, "Next question,"

"How do you know if you found the right wolf?" Clint asked, raising his hand while he spoke.

"Well, usually there's this pull towards the person- well wolf."

"On average, how many kids do your kind have?" Tony asked, I wonder why he's the one that asked that.

"The average litter is around four to six pups."

"So if you and Loki-" He intertwines his fingers together, showing that he meant to breed, "There is a high chance that there will be four to six little Lokis running around?"

"Essentially," I said, fiddling with my fingers as I hear my Alpha chuckle behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, his lips close to my ears as I hear him whisper in my ear that he'd like that, as long as he still has my love.

"Is there a specific season that usually has wolves breeding?" Bruce asked, I blushed but answered anyways.

"February to March..." I said, looking at the floor, feeling my cheeks heat up quickly.

"How long do wolves usually live? Like wolves, not werewolves," Wanda asked, sitting on Vision's lap.

"Six to eight human years,"

"How fast can they sprint per hour?" Pietro asked, his accent showing as he speeded in front of me. Putting a hand under my chin, forcing me to look up, making my Alpha growl at him and Pietro backed off.

"Thirty-six to thirty-eight miles per hour for short distances,"

"What's some common food that wolves -both werewolves and wolves- eat?" Steve asked, maybe he's thinking of making some special foods for me.

"Hoofed animals like deer, moose, caribou, elk, bison, musk-oxen. Stuff like that," I say, Alpha pushed me tighter against his chest.

"Alpha!" I said, pouting at him.

"Yes, my little Puppy?" I blushed at his words, turning in his grip, straddling his thighs and hiding my face in his chest, holding his shirt in my hands and lightly pulling at it.

"Mmm~" I whine, then the team started to ask questions again.

So that's what we did for the next two hours, the team asking questions about me and my kind, both wolves and werewolves. I stayed in my Alpha's lap the whole time as he teased me, chuckling at how flustered I get in a matter of seconds.