Chapter 12: You Care For Her

- LOKI POV -

I felt worried about my little Omega's safety while I was away from her, not being able to know if she's safe or not is the worst feeling I have ever felt for someone else. Once I made it to the kitchen, the whole 'team' is there I sighed and headed towards the fridge.

What would you like for breakfast, Puppy?

Anything, Alpha, but it needs at least a little bit of blood.

Alright, Puppy.

Are you ok?

Why wouldn't I be ok?

You sound angry.

"Brother, how is the little wolf?" Thor asked, I let out a long, heavy sigh.

I turned around to face him, "She is well, although she needs a lot of rest," I answer in a frustrated voice, of course, I could have told him more information but I think she might want to tell him herself. Plus I am not a big fan of my brother's presence or anybody else's other than my mother's and Puppy's.

I heard a bunch of footsteps and then a door opening, I turn to see who was making the sound, it was Puppy. She came running at me when she was standing in front of me, she cuddled up against my leg. I smiled down at her and picked her up in my arms, she cuddled more against me.

"See, Brother, you do still care," Thor said happily, I glared at him and put down Puppy. She whined and gently clawed at my pants, I looked down at her with a cold look. I'm sorry Puppy, but I don't like it when others see my soft side. She whined more, which only made me feel worse, I kept looking down at her, but this time it was with sorrow. Just wait till Thor leaves, please. She whined and then laid down in front of me, resting her head on her front paws.

"Oh come on, Brother," Thor said

"Why do you care?" I asked

"Because I know that you care for her, even if you don't want to show me," Thor answered, pointing to my little Omega.

"You're right, I care for her," I said as I bent down and picked her up again, she barked and licked every part of my body that she could reach. I chucked and looked down at her then back at Thor and saw that he was smiling.

"I told you, Brother," Thor said while chuckling, I shook my head.

"Come on, Puppy, let's get breakfast," I told her, she barked and licked my hand, I chuckled and started to walk over to the counter. Then I put her down on the counter and got her, her breakfast.

Once I got her, her breakfast we made our way back to my chambers.