Chapter 39: Off to Asgard *A Little*

- LOKI POV -

 I sit with my legs open wide for my little girl to sit between them, she hesitantly crawls between my legs and rests her head just before my cunt. She places her hands on my thighs, her thumbs rubbing the crease between my hip and thigh.

 Neither of us is wearing panties.

 "You think so, Little Pup?" I tease, she nods her head slowly and I raise the hem of my shirt, she lets her eyes wander and they fall on my cunt. "What are you looking at, Little Pup?"

 "Y-your-" she stutters, I chuckle and bring a hand to her head, combing through her hair.

 "My...?" I smirk, playing with her hair, she blushes and tightens her grip on my waist. "What's wrong, Little Pup, Pup caught your tongue?" She leans her cheek on the bed, takes a deep breath through her nose, and smiles softly at me.

 "Loki are you ready to go to Asgard?" Thor calls and my Puppy blushes a storm.

 "Yes, I'm ready for Asgard," I reply, Thor opens the door and walks in. The oaf then comes over to us and places his hand on my Puppy's head, her face blushing bright red, I growl, wrapping my thighs around her head. "Off," I growl, Thor chuckles and backs up, his hand backing away from my lover.

 "L-L-Loki," my Pup stutters, I look down at her and see how close she is to my heat, causing a chuckle to leave my lips.

 "I'm sorry, Puppy, would you like out?" I tease, she hesitates, debating her options, but considering Thor is in the room and she wants to visit Asgard, it shouldn't be too difficult of a decision. Still, she seemed to be hesitant on answering. "It won't hurt my feelings if you want out."

A few seconds later, she hums in agreeance and a shiver runs through my body at the vibrations of her voice.

TIME SKIP

We're just about to head to the plot of land where the oaf is going to call Heimdall, I wrap my arm around my Puppy's waist and pull her close. Her face hit's my chest, and I chuckle when she flushes and looks away, she's so shy when I'm in this form, it's so entertaining.

 "What's wrong, kiddo?" Stark asks, Puppy looks at him and shakes her head, silently telling him everything is alright. "Alright, Point Break, bring us up."