Chapter 38: Girl Form

- Y/N POV -

"Please~," I whisper, looking up at him with a pleading whine, my eyes showing my need but he didn't give in.

 "Perhaps after the movie," he says, I furrow my brows together and let out a long, sad, sigh. Alpha chuckles, "you remember, the movie you chose to go to, forcing me to come along."

 He points to me and I giggle, taking his finger and kissing the tip before dropping his hand altogether. Alpha blushes and teleports us to the movie room, he takes a seat in the back and places me between his legs, handing me a bag of some kind.

 "What's this inside, Alpha?" I ask, he chuckles and grabs one, telling me to open, then he places it on my tongue, telling me to chew and then swallow. The bag he gave me rests between my legs, my back resting against his chest.

 During the entirety of the movie, I was focused on the way my Alpha was rubbing his thumb on my thigh, along with the taste of the treat my Alpha gave me at the beginning.

 Once the movie has finished, the bag I was given at the beginning was now empty, and my Alpha has both of his hands on either of my thighs. 

 "Reindeer Games!" Tony calls, I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

 "Alpha, you said you'd show me your girl form~," I whine, Loki chuckles and teleports us back to our room. "Show me! Show me! Show me!" I plead, Loki chuckles and sits me down on the bed, closing the door and locking it. He walks towards the dresser and switched his pants for one of his shirts. He then walks in front of me and stares at me with worry.

 "Please...?" I ask, he nods and slowly, a green shimmer shines over his figure, I stare in awe when the shimmer disappears (photo at beginning). "You're so pretty, Alpha!"

 "Really, Little Puppy?" She asks, I blush at her, bringing my hands onto my lap and fiddling with my fingers. "Did I do something, Puppy?" She inquires, I shake my head and run my fingers through her hair, blushing a storm.

 "My Alpha's so pretty," I mutter, getting off the bed and bringing her to my lap and stroking her hair, calming her in any way I can. She hums and leans against me, relaxing her body against mine, I lean against the end of the bed. A knock comes on the door and Alpha Thor enters, I look up at him and worry fills my features when I remember my Alpha is in her female form. I rush to get my hands to cover her and Alpha Thor and my Alpha chuckle at me, I feel my face heat up at their laughing. 

 My breathing quickens and I feel tears form, I bring my hands back and worry fills my body. I wiggle out from under my Alpha and scramble into the corner of the room, the tears fall and stream down my face.

 "Aw, baby, come here," my Alpha coos, as she slowly approaches me. My heart pounds in my chest, and I push her away when she's close enough.

 "No," I pout, pushing her away, tears streaming down with no hesitation. "No, you were laughing at me!"

 "No, baby, I wasn't laughing at you. I'm sorry baby, I promise I'm not laughing at you."

 "Y-Your girl form is so pretty," I whisper, letting her grab me and bring me to the bed, teleporting Thor back to his room and closing the door with his magic. She sits with her back against the headrest, opening her legs wide for me.