Chapter 20: Nap *A little*

- Y/N POV -

When I wake from my nap, my arms are wrapped around my Alpha's neck. I cuddle closer to my Alpha and start to quietly purr.

"Did you have a nice dream, Puppy?" My Alpha asked, I nodded against his neck. I open my mouth and start to gently lick his neck, I heard my Alpha's breath hitch. I look up at him with worry but when he looks down I could see that he had lust in his eyes, making me gulp and look away.

"Sorry, Alpha," I whisper, looking back up and seeing him leaning down and he kissed my forehead.

"Don't be, you have nothing to be sorry for," Alpha Loki whispered, I smiled and my eyes flickered between his beautiful emerald green eyes, thin baby pink lips, and his pale-coloured neck.

Normally, the Alpha would be dominant but sometimes Omegas (and Alphas) can suddenly feel lustful because of their significant other's actions, which might be happening right now. To humans, werewolves are myths, but if they knew that we were real then everything would fall into chaos.

"Can you give me some kisses, Puppy?" Alpha asked, I look up at him and leaned up only for him to grab my chin and redirect my face to his neck. "My neck, Puppy," Loki clarified, I nodded and leaned closer to his skin.

"Yes, Alpha," I whisper, starting to kiss and lick my Alpha's neck. His breath started to become heavy as he stares down at me while I play with his neck, I hear him moan quietly when I started to nibble on his neck.

"Mmm, Puppy..." Alpha moans, I look up at him and stop what I'm doing to talk to him.

"Yes Alpha?" I whispered, having my puppy dog eyes.

"How about we continue our nap?" He suggested, I nod and settle against him.

"Alpha?" I whisper again, able to hear his heartbeat in a heavy rhythm.

"Yes, Puppy?"

"C-can you take o-off-" I stuttered, Alpha looked down and chuckled at my nervousness.

"Take off my what?" Alpha Loki whispered in a teasing but loving tone.

"Sh-shirt?" I whispered into his neck. My Alpha chuckled again, his chest rising and falling as he laughed.

"Of course, Puppy," He used his magic and his shirt disappeared, I looked down and saw that my shirt had also disappeared so I was left with only my bra on my chest. I purred as I felt the coolness of his skin against my warm one, nuzzling my nose into the crook in his neck.

"Mmm, Alpha you're so cold," I mumbled, on the verge of sleep.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing, Puppy?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good,"

"Good, is there anything else you would like to say before going for your nap, Puppy?"

"Are you able to control dreams, Alpha?"

"Yes," Alpha whispered before I fell unconscious and sleep consumed me completely.

I lay with my head on my Alpha's chest as we lay in bed, a smile slowly forms on my face as I get up from my comfortable spot on my Alpha.

"Puppy, where are you going?" He whispered, looking over at me with a tired expression. I walked back over to him, pressing my lips to his forehead.

"I want to go around the tower- Alpha, are you in control of my dream?" I asked, staring into his gorgeous emerald eyes.

"Yes, Puppy," Alpha whispered into my ear.

"Why?"

"I want to hold you close to me," He answers, I tilt my head.

"But you already hold me when we're awake..."

"Yes, but even in your dreams I want to be close to you," He purrs into my ear, he grabs a hold of my waist and brings me back onto his lap. Unintentionally, I lean into his touch and melt completely at the feeling of his cool skin. "You like me holding you, don't you Puppy?" Alpha Loki whispers to my wolf ear.

"Yes," I whisper back, as we enjoy this moment between us a loud noise interrupts our moment.

*CRASH*

- LOKI POV -

I leave Y/n's subconscious mind and look over at the door and see my idiotic brother laying on the floor.

"What!" I demand, I can't have a peaceful moment with my Puppy without him interrupting. I think.

"How is the little wolf doing?" Thor asks, I look down at Puppy and see that she is frowning a little, it must be because I left from her dream.

"She is fine,"