Chapter 27: Captured

- LOKI POV -

It's been a week since the team first knew about Puppy being a werewolf, so far nothing big has happened other than what Stark and Barton did when they first found out. Stark thought it would be a good idea to host a party later today, at eight o'clock sharp and he will be announcing the 'new member' of the team. Not only that but Puppy and myself are tasked to get the food needed for the guests.

"Alpha Thor?" Puppy asked, sitting on my lap, her back against my chest. I start petting her head with one hand while the other is holding my book.

"Yes, little one?" Thor asked, walking over with a pop-tart in his mouth.

"Where are you going?"

- Y/N POV -

"It's my turn to get groceries and I came here to get Loki because it's our turn," I look behind me and saw my Alpha smiling down at me. He kisses my forehead, knowing I wouldn't want to be left alone in the Tower without the only Alphas I truly trust.

MINI TIME SKIP

We've been looking for the specific type of pop-tart that Alpha Thor likes, he likes all of them but he is craving a specific kind for this week. I'm walking next to my Alpha with one of our hands intertwined his other is pushing the cart of food, Alpha Thor is skimming his hand along the different boxes of pop-tarts.

I pull at my Alpha's hand and he looks down at me with curiosity, "Yes, Puppy?"

"Alpha, can- can I go see if there is anything in the next aisle that I would want?" I ask softly, I see him hesitate but he nods before kissing me passionately and letting my hand go. He gently pushes me forwards, my tail wagging before slowing down from the loss of his touch.

My Alpha explains to Alpha Thor why I'm walking ahead and I sense him hesitate too, but he doesn't do anything to stop me, so I keep walking. Turning the corner I bump into someone, I almost fall onto the ground but a hand caught mine and they pulled me back up.

"T-Thank you," I stutter, walking past them and into the next aisle. I smell their scent coming closer and hear them walking behind me.

"Are you an Avenger?" The man asks, I turn to face him and shrug. Am I? I live with them but I don't go on missions. Does that count? But I know I shouldn't trust him, I still don't fully trust the rest of the Avengers.

"S-sort of... not really... no," I whisper the first few words then say the last one loud enough for him to hear. He nods and reaches into his pocket, bringing out a cloth that smells weird. He pulls my body into him and he brings the cloth to my mouth, my breath quickens and my eyelids become heavy before I could call out to my Alpha or his brother.

"That's it, give in," He whispers, I whimper against it before being consumed by darkness.

Whoever this man is, I don't like him. I shouldn't have walked away from my Alpha, my Alpha! I need him... I need him to save me... please A-Alpha.