Chapter 9: It's Ok

- LOKI POV -

I read the book as my little Omega took her time letting sleep consume her, I wanted to get to know her and her kind as much as possible without having to bother her with questions.

As I read the book I licked my finger to get an easier grip on the page, Hmm I never knew that Alphas had control over the Omegas and Betas. Nor did I know that Omegas could heal the Alphas with their auras, I wonder what type the Avengers would be, I wonder that I would be.

Since there are not many books here on Midgard, I could ask Mother to bring me books on wolves from Asgard. Those books probably have more information than these 10 paged books.

I read the book over 20 times before deciding that I should ask Heimdall to send the message to Mother. I started to pet Y/n's fur with one hand and flipped back to the first page of the book with my other hand. Y/n is so peaceful when sleeping, sadly she is not so peaceful when around the Avengers. I wonder if that is going to change with time. All of a sudden my door swung open, startling Puppy, I looked over to who would have dared to do such a thing, and of course, it was my idiotic brother.

"Brother, how are you doing?" Thor boomed, not only am I now upset with my oaf of a brother, but my little Omega is now trembling in fear. I put my book down as quickly as I could and grabbed my little Omega.

"Shh, it's ok. It's just my idiotic brother," I hushed her whimpers, then I whipped my head at Thor and glared at him. "What. Do. You. What?" I hissed, Thor sat on the edge of the bed and reached to pet Y/n. I slapped his hand away and glared more. Thor rubbed his hand where I smacked it, he tried again and I slapped his other hand and he rubbed it where I slapped it.

"Hm?" I asked

"We are going to have a movie night, tonight and we would like you to come," Thor said, Y/n's head looked up at me with excitement, I looked back at Thor. I sighed already regretting what I was about to say.

"Fine."

(Do you guys want me to make this mature? Vote in the comments. Also I changed 'Nightmare' a little bit so feel free to re-read it.)