Chapter 25: Dead Man Walking

- LOKI POV -

"Why are you here?" I growled, and the team of heroes moved out of their not-so-good hiding spots. Stark and Barton were pushed to the front and Puppy shifted into her wolf form, crawling onto the farther side of my body, staying away from the two.

"We want to apologize..." Said Stark, I scoff. The heroes glare at me, and Puppy whines.

Since when has he ever wanted to do that?

I agree, should we kick them out now?

Just wait, maybe we should listen to what he has to say...

"For... your dog entering my tower! I knew this was a bad idea! Never let a Fury do a Stark's work! Give it to me!" Stark demanded, and the group looked astonished. Thor told me how rude Stark can be but... now he is a dead man walking!

Is that possible?

Now it is!

I get up from the bed, Thor walks over and kneels beside the bed, grabbing ahold of Puppy. She whines and tries to wiggle her way out of Thor's iron grip. I have been in that grip on multiple occasions, came from one of my many pranks.

"Shh, it's ok, little wolf," Thor hushed her, he started petting her head, and soon she stopped fighting, knowing it was useless. "That's right, calm down, you're ok,"

"Stark!" I growl, and he flinches.

ALPHA!

Shh Puppy, I just need to take care of him.

Please, no~

I'm sorry Puppy, I need you to be safe.

I am safe, with you... please~

I sigh, turning to face my Puppy, Thor lets go of her and she sprints towards me. Her tiny legs took her as fast as they can, I chuckle and pick her up. She shifts back, my hands holding her under her arms as she kisses and licks my face and neck. Her tail wags faster than the younger Maximoff twin can run.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You're welcome, my Puppy.

You won't hurt anyone while I'm around, Alpha.

What about when you're with Thor?

Then you can hurt them.

I chuckle, shaking my head, bringing her back to our bed and placing her down. I turn to the astonished heroes before waiting for Thor to burst from all the information he's had to keep from them.