Debut (Kenny Omega) *Request*

Kenny Omega X Reader

~

AEW has only been around for close to two years and has quickly become one of the top wrestling companies.

Sadly, for those two years I was under contract with a different company, but now I was free.

The minute my contract ran out, I was on the phone with Tony Khan. We worked out all the details and I was set to debut at the Grand Slam episode of Dynamite.

Grand Slam

Once I got to the Arthur Ashe Stadium I was quickly rushed to a private locker room by security. No one was supposed to know about my debut tonight and Tony intended on keeping it that way.

It didn't take me long to get ready so I had most of the night to just relax and enjoy the show from the TV in the room.

My boyfriend Tyson, also known as Kenny Omega, kicked off the show with an amazing match against Bryan Danielson. The match ended in a draw with the time running out. Their feud was just getting started, but I couldn't wait to see where it went.

The rest of the card for tonight was top notch, but as the night came closer to the main event, all I could think about was my debut.

After tonight I would be on a collision course with Britt Baker for the women's title.

When it was time for the main event, security came to get me. I wouldn't be coming from the stage tunnels. Instead, I would be coming out in a similar manner to Jon Moxley.

I watched Ruby and Britt's match as best I could from where I was standing. When Britt picked up the win and the bell rang, I took off through the crowd.

I jumped the barricade and got in the ring. I hit Britt from behind before she had the chance to react. She went to reach for her title but I put my foot on her hand and picked it up instead.

I admired the details of the belt while I waited for her to get back to her feet. Once she was up, we stood toe to toe. I held the belt up.

"Your time is up," I said as I let go of the belt.

It fell to her feet. She scrambled to pick it back up. As the cameras focused on Britt for the final shot of the show, I made my way backstage.

The Elite were waiting for me on the other side of the tunnel. I didn't get a chance to say anything before party poppers were going off.

"Where'd you get those?" I asked the Bucks.

"Tony gave them to us," Nick said.

"We weren't sure what they were for at first, until we saw you," Matt said.

Tyson had picked me up in a tight hug.

"Can't breathe," I said.

He sat me back down, but still kept an arm around my waist.

"Sorry," Tyson said. "What are you doing here?"

"You knew my contract ran out," I said. "Where else would I go?"

"I think he means why didn't you tell us you were coming tonight," Matt said.

"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise," I said. "Plus it was Tony's idea."

"Well we have to celebrate," Nick said. "Let's head back to the locker room."

The Bucks started heading back, but before Tyson and I followed, he picked me up bridal style.

"You know I can walk," I said.

"You know I don't care," Tyson said.

"We're going to be seeing each other a lot more," I said. "You're not gonna get sick of me are you?"

"Never," Tyson said.