How Long Have You Been There? (Hook) *Request*

Hook x Reader

Request for: gilinsky2717

~

Dynamite was coming to an end as I went to find Hook. The two of us had plans to hangout while Rampage was being filmed.

When I got to his locker room, the door was already cracked open. I could hear him talking with Danhausen so I decided to wait in the hall. I assumed they were talking about upcoming matches until I heard my name.

"I just don't know what to do," Hook said.

"About (Y/N)?" Danhausen asked.

"Yeah," Hook said.

"Have you tried just telling them?" Danhausen asked.

"Of course I thought about it but what if it doesn't go well? What if they don't feel the same way and it wrecks our friendship?" Hook asked.

Danhausen glanced over, making eye contact with me through the crack in the door.

"I don't know," Danhausen said.

"What are you looking at?" Hook asked.

Before I could react the door opened.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" Hook asked.

"Long enough," I said.

"Did you hear-" Hook said.

"Yep," I said. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard my name...I don't know. I just wanted to make sure you two weren't talking bad about me or trying to curse me or something."

"No cursing here," Danhausen said.

"Clearly," I said. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," Hook said.

He joined me in the hall, closing the locker room door behind him.

"So, uh, you have feelings for me?" I asked. "Or am I reading too much into what I heard?"

"I didn't want you to find out this way," Hook said.

"You could have just told me you liked me," I said. "It wouldn't have ruined anything."

"It wouldn't have?" Hook asked.

"Well, no. If anything it would have made things better," I said. "I've liked you for a while. I thought I was doing the whole flirting thing but I guess I wasn't very good at it."

"That's okay," Hook said with a smile. "So, are you free this weekend?"

"Yeah, I'm free," I said.

"How does dinner and a movie sound for a first date?" Hook asked.

"I think it sounds great," I said.