7. RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"You look-" I struggled to find the words to describe the way my brother looks. He was dressed in his regular garbs, but he wore a golden horned helmet. "Like a goat."

Loki looked at me in offense. "Really?" He questioned as he grabbed the two horns. "I think I look fine."

"Well fashion isn't really one of your senses dear brother."

He took Gungnir from my hands and stood with it in front of the mirror. "I am glad you're alright with this."

I nod. "Of course, as long as we can bring Thor back home."

Loki turned and walked away, the guards following him. I caught up to him and started rambling. "You're King now, you can bring our brother back."

"I can't do that Aurora."

"Why the bloody hell not?"

Loki ignored me and took his seat at the throne. Taking in the feeling of sitting on it. He looked like if had just stepped onto a cloud in Valhalla.

"All-father-" I turned at Sifs voice, she, Kilorn and the others walked up, hands over their hearts. "We must speak with you urgently-" Sif stopped herself short when they all raised their heads and saw instead of my father on the throne, Loki.

Sif and the others look up, shocked at the sight before them.

"What is this?" Volstagg asked of the both of us. "Where is Odin?"

I sighed and looked to Loki as I spoke, "Our father fell in the Odin sleep."

"Our mother fears he may never awaken again." Loki added as I looked back to my friends.

"We would speak with her." Sif said as they walked to us. "She has refused to leave our father's bedside." I informed her.

"You can bring your "urgent" matter to me," Loki stood for dramatic effect, spear in hand and banged it on the ground. "Your King."

The five of them got on their knees, hands over their chest in honor. "We would ask you to end Thor's banishment."

Loki shook his head, "My first command cannot be to undo the All-father's last. We're on the brink of war with Jotunheim. Our people must have a sense of continuity in order to feel safe in these difficult times."

Sif met my eyes, wanting my help but I looked away from her. What on earth could I say to change his mind?

"All of us must stand together, for the good of Asgard."

Sif stood up and made a move towards Loki, but Kilorn grabbed her arm and pulled his big sister back before she could do something stupid. "Of course."

I clicked my tongue a bit annoyed and walked to my brother, "For the love of Odin brother. Thor is our brother you can't just leave him on Midgard-"