19. SUIT UP

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

I nodded and went off to my quarters. The room I had on the ship was a relatively medium sized bedroom. One bed, one dresser, one of everything pretty much. My closet was filled with SHIELD sweats and pants. The only reason I have better clothes on right now was because I stopped by a small store yesterday.

I locked my door, so I'm not disturbed and sat down on the edge of my bed. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Concentrating as I called out to Heimdall. I didn't need the necklace Thor gave me to contact him, Hemidall was the easiest to talk to. "Heimdall. I need your help."

When I opened my eyes again, I was no longer in the four-wall bedroom, I was in the palace. The throne room to be specific. Father was barking out orders and Thor looked stressed. Heimdall is the only one who can see me. "Princess." He greeted me. "You look well."

I smiled. "Thank you heimdall." Heimdall still looked the same with his golden armor, looks like nothing has changed. I looked behind him when mother appeared, she looked worried and scared. I had no doubt in my mind I knew what it was about. They know.

"When did you find out?"

"Last day of April." My eyes bulged out of my sockets. "Last day of April!"

Heimdall looked behind him as if someone had heard me and motioned to the corridors. "Perhaps we can go somewhere more quiet."

"What do you mean the last of April?" I repeated as we walked away from the loud noises in the throne room. "Loki came to Earth on the first of May!"

"We know that. And we are sorry we didn't warn you, but your brother has been hiding from us. Your mother was the one who found him."

That explains the way she looked. "He gave no indication of where he was going to go."

I sighed and raked a hand through my hair. "Okay then. I guess that means you have no idea where he is now?"

Heimdall shook his head. "I'm sorry princess."

"It was a long shot anyway, Heimdall." I gave my home a once over. I missed it. I took a breath and waved him goodbye. "I'll talk to you later."

I was back in my room a second later. I sighed at the pale and empty walls, no leads. Loki was still out there. Dammit.

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Coulson said to Steve as they were surveying everything.

I sat at an empty station not far from them, just within their view, with my feet up on the table, staring at the roof and playing with my powers.

I'm not exactly allowed to, but every once in a while, I've got to blow off some steam and well, entertain myself. With Heimdall not knowing Loki's location we didn't have much to do,

"No, no. It's fine."

I wave my hand in the air, creating a row of glimmering starlight above me. I tilt my head at it, staring at the small specks of light.

Here on Midgard, you couldn't really see stars, I've learned it just mostly depends on what part of the planet you're on, and I have seen some stars. But they're just so far away. On Asgard you could see them more clearly, closer and they were that more beautiful. That's just one of the many things I miss about home.

That and the alcohol.

Especially the alcohol.

Midgardian alcohol isn't as strong as I'm used to.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint. Slight foxing around the edges, but-"

One of the agents yelled out before Coulson could finish his sentence. "We got a hit."

Say what now? "Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

I quickly waved my hand over what I just did and jumped off the chair and crossed over rapidly.

I look over the agent's shoulder to get a better look. Loki had his hair slicked back and wore a tux. He looked almost the same as the last time I saw him on Asgard. Just well, more evil.

"That's Loki. You got a location?"

He pulled up the map. "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Odinson, Captain." called out Fury, I looked back when he called my name and Steve's.

"You're up."

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

My suit was nothing fancy. It was a dark leather suit with SHIELDs bird symbol, my belt with various weapons and my hair was up in a tight ponytail.

If I'm going to be fighting my brother, I'm gonna be needing more than just this.

"Ready to go?" Nat asked before we boarded on the Quinjet. I looked down at my clothes and pouted. It didn't feel right. "Not just yet."

We walked outside but before we boarded the jet, I lightly pressed down on my ring that I always wear, and it extended into a staff in the palm of my hands. As soon as I brought the staff down against the ground, a huge white beam came from the sky even though it was dark.

All the agents that were on deck froze expecting something bad but what they got was me in an outfit change.

It was gold, white and black. A yellow colored chestplate, black knee length boots, a long flowing yellow cape, white trousers with a single yellow stripe and pure gold embroidered gauntlets that reached just below my elbows.

My tight ponytail was gone and replaced with my hair down and loose.

I smiled at my outfit and the looks of onlookers, Steve and Nat included.

"Now I'm ready."

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

AURORAS OUTFIT

From Pintrest by Anikka

From Pintrest by Anikka.B