25. "TEAM" DISSCUSSIONS

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

We had clearly entered the lab at a bad time since there was a heated discussion between Bruce, Fury, Steve and Tony.

Bruce looked over at us, or more specifically Nat, when we entered and boy was, he pissed.

"Did you know about this?" he asks. What is this?

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Nat suggested with a hand outstretched.

"I was in Calcutta; I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you." Nat says walking slowly towards him.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce questions as he backs up.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy." Banner went up to a monitor and moved it so we could all see what was on it.

"I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

Wait what? I held up a hand in surprise. "Wait, you're doing what?" I've been on Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S for over six months. No one told me they were using the Tesseract to create weapons?

"Because of them." Fury responded, pointing at me and Thor.

I looked at Fury, stunned. I pointed to my brother and I quizzically. "Us?" Now why on earth would he say that?

"2 years ago, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town." I gave a silent scoff and muttered under my breath. "The town wasn't leveled. It was silently burned, a bit crushed, but houses still stood.

"We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Is he serious? Would our people have no problem taking them down? No there would be no problem doing that, but we'd never do it.

"Hold on, you can't blame this on us." I argued. "Our people want nothing but peace with you." I literally came to help ensure that peace between both our species.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you?" Fury stated, which was true. There are thousands of other species out in space. "And you're not the only threat." I winced, ouch Fury.

"The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled."

"Like you controlled the cube?" said Steve.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies." said my brother. "It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war."