26. HULKING OUT

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

|ꜱᴏʟᴀʀɪꜱ |

Thor and I ran to the front and found Fury yelling orders. "What's happening?" I asked him as I rushed to him.

"Loki has soldiers dressed as Shield agents storming the ship." Oh god. "We lost an engine but Stark and Rogers are dealing with it."

"Where are the agents?" I asked Fury over the sound of yelling and shouting of instructions.

"The ship next to us."

"We can bring the ship down if you want. Get them away at least." I suggested as I looked around at all of the commotion, of agents yelling instructions at each other over the monitors. Fury shook his head as he pressed buttons. "No. You and Thor are the only ones right now who can handle-"

He didn't finish his sentence but didn't have to because a roar ripped through the ship. "That."

I looked at Thor and inhaled. Of all the things I've asked my brother to do this has to be the worst. And there have been plenty. "We got this right?"

Thor nodded, gripping his hammer in hand. "Of course, we do." Fury told us where the Hulk was, so we flew towards the sounds of his roaring.

We broke through the wall and crashed into him, knocking him into the next room and away from Nat. I dropped down while Thor kept flying Bruce away and I rushed to Nat. She was shaking, huddled in the corner and almost in tears. Since I've known her, I've never seen her like this. "Hey hey." I crouched down and grabbed her by the shoulders, making her look at me. "Are you okay?"

She didn't respond. Knees up her chest. "Nat." She looked this time, her entire body shaking with fear. "I'm fine." Nat whispered out. From our place we could hear the hulks' loud roar tearing through the ship. "You should go help your brother."

"Are you sure?" I didn't want to leave her, nor did I really trust what she was saying right now. "I can get Fury or Coulson to come get you."

Nat shook her head. "No. Just go. I'll be fine." I didn't really believe her. I sighed and wrapped her in a quick hug. "5 minutes."

I gave her a small smile and then rushed to go help my brother. When I found him, Thor was getting up from being thrown in a crate. Lovely. I haven't missed a thing.
Hulk ran forward, roaring as he picked up his speed. I grin as I stepped in his path, my eyes glowing white.

I raised my hands and emitted white, yellow and dark orange fumes that snaked towards him and circled around his eyes. Hulk skidded to a stop, the fumes circling his head. I closed my eyes and focused on an image. One of the things I could do was affect what people see. Mother and Loki taught me how to use my powers to do so.

I focused on a peaceful image, Bruce had said that when he was at peace or calm, he was fine, had no risk of turning into the hulk. Now that he has a hope a peaceful image is useful to turn him back.