Chapter 11

Alex's POV

Saturday 10:00 PM

We're cuddled up on the sofa in the upstairs living room. We have been locked in enjoying each other's company. I don't know where our phones are, and I really don't give a fuck.

Shanya has her hand in my shorts playing with my cock.

"Shanya, no trouble wah no trouble yuh." I tell her raising my eyebrow at her.

"What size is it?" She looks at me and asks.

Hahahaha she's still on that.

"Nah tell yuh." I tell her kissing her on her forehead.

She gets up and heads downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I ask but she doesn't respond. She returns grinning from ear to ear displaying a measuring tape.

I burst out laughing, she well serious.

She gets on her knees and takes out my cock. She licks around the tip and then takes it in her mouth.

My cock is instantly hard, and I grab her head to fuck her mouth. She backs up and my cock falls from her mouth.

"Wah d fuck yuh a do Shanya?" I was just enjoying it.

"This is not for your pleasure big head." She tells me laughing.

She takes the measuring tape and puts it along my shaft. I sit back watching her.

"Alex this is more than nine inches! Genius boy what number does this say?" She asks me, pointing at the imperial measurements on the tape.

"Shanya come skin out yuh pussy gimmie and dash weh dat."

"Fuck no, I can't take all of that!" She tells me and I grab after her, but she jumps back falling on her butt and quickly scurrying away.

"Gwaan ramp wid mi yer." I tell her sitting back on the sofa.

She starts laughing uncontrollably and I sit admiring her.

Fucking beautiful and sexy.

"Move in full time." I tell her and she stops laughing and looks at me.

"Here?" She asks pointing on the floor.

"Yes" I reply.

"I can't leave Leah." She tells me as she gets up and walks over to me.

"You're not there now and Leah is fine." I tell her.

She straddles my lap and kiss me.

"I know but..."

"She can come visit and you can go to her, but I want you here with me every night." I say nuzzling her neck.

"Move in with me." I beg her again; she laughs and ducks her head.

"That tickles, ok, I'll move in with you, but I'll need more closet space." She tells me.

"Ok Madam." I tell her and kiss her on her lips.

"Anyways, mek mi slide it in." I tell her as I rub my hands over her ass.

"Yuh cocky too big Bredda, mi cyaan manage dat." She says mockingly.

I flip her on her back and settle between her legs giving her a feel of my erection.

"Mek wi practice den no." I kiss her before she can say anything. I quickly shift her thong to the side and ease my way into her.

"Dah pussy yah mek fi mi, yuh come a talk 'bout cyaan manage." I say and sink all the way into her.

"Ahhhh, shut up Alex." She chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull out of her and slowly push back in. Her nails sink into my back and her legs wrap around my waist forcing me to go harder and deeper.

"Why are you so impatient, Miss Cunningham?" I ask and speed up my movement.

I slam into her, and she screams, her voice filling the space, her feet press into my back begging me to give her more, she's still not satisfied.

I pull out and flip her on her belly, I position a cushion under her, raising her ass. I push into her, and she moans. I grab her ass cheeks and start working my cock into her hard and deep.

She pushes back meeting my thrusts and starts whining on me.

"Fuck Shanya!" I grab her waist to slow her movements while I continue giving her the fuck that she wants.

Her nails sink into the sofa, and she cries out my name as sweat drips from my face onto her back.

"Yuh want mi fi stop?" I ask teasingly as I drive into her. She doesn't answer and I slap her ass hard making her scream.

"Noooo, mi ago fucking cum!" She screams at me, and I laugh and put my hand under her to rub her clit. Her pussy clamps down on my cock and I rub her faster and sink deeper into her.

She's going to squirt; I just know it. Her pussy tightens around my cock, I can feel her walls pulsing and the gush of fluid flows over my hand.

Gyal pussy nice yuh fuck! I could live right here. 

The constant contracting of her muscles triggers my orgasm and I empty myself into her. I kiss her back and pull out of her.

"Yuh good?" I ask and she moans.

I laugh out loud "Come" I say, scooping her up, making my way to the shower. 

****

Remember to VOTE!!!

Happy Heroes Day to my Jamaicans! Thought I'd give you something to get you through the lockdown! Enjoy!