Chapter 19

Shanya's POV

Saturday 7:20 AM

"Alex mi tired a yuh!" I say while getting dressed.

As soon as I put on something, he removes it.

"It's Saturday, stay with me." He whines.

"Alex, I need to get my hair braided and my nails done." I tell him moving out of his reach.

"Is over a month yuh have mi a starve enuh Shanya." He still whines.

"Alex, we had sex all night, I only got one hour of sleep. Mi tired." I tell him and walk into the closet to find my slippers.

"I guess you don't find me attractive anymore." He says and I burst out laughing.

"That nah go work Alex." I tell him.

He laughs and says, "It was worth a try. What time are you getting back?"

"I should be back by 5 or earlier." I tell him.

"Ok, I'm taking you to dinner." He tells me.

"Are you trying to seduce me Alex?"

"Fuck yeah, yuh think mi a buy yuh dinner and no get no pussy." He says laughing.

I laugh out loud and throw my slipper at his head "Yuh disgusting enuh."

He's out of the bed fast and grabs me by my waist bringing me to the bed and pinning me under him.

He starts grinding on me and I moan, this ring is going to be the death of me.

"Alex you're going to make me late." I tell him and moan.

He pushes his hand inside my pants and rubs my clit, playing with his new toy.

"Ask me to fuck you." He says while rubbing my clit.

"No," I tell him.

He shifts my thong to the side and inserts his finger. He starts fucking me with his finger and rubs my nipple.

"Please Alex, I need you." I moan and try to kiss him.

"Need me for what baby?" He says pulling out his finger and putting it in his mouth.

"Fuck me, Alex, now." I tell him.

"I thought you'd never ask." He says grinning and flipping me on my belly.

He pulls down my pants and thong in one go and leaves them around my ankles. He pulls me up by my hips into a doggy style position and kneels behind me.

I scream when he inserts his cock, but his hands find my clit and my pain turns to instant pleasure. In less than five minutes I'm enjoying a mind-blowing orgasm.

"You're going to think about me all day." he says and moves from a kneeling position, planting his feet on the bed.

He grabs unto my ass and goes to work. I know he's going to make me squirt, I can feel it.

"Alex no, the sheets will get wet." I tell him between moans.

"I'm counting on it." He tells me and I can hear it in his voice that he's smiling.

He reaches around and squeezes my nipple; I cry out and just like that I'm squirting all over the bed and his cock.

My arms are weak; I start falling forward. Alex holds me putting me to lay on my side, and inserts into me from behind.

He starts moving into me slowly "Can you give me one more Baby?" He whispers in my ear, and I shake my head saying no.

"Yes, you can." He tells me and puts his foot between mine, opening me up. "See Baby, you're mine, I know what you can and can't do."