Chapter 18

Shanya's POV

Friday 10:43 PM

I am watching the monitors on my phone to see when Alex will get here. I am ready and waiting for his miserable ass.

I'm not sure if he's coming but I think he'll show up. I sent him a photo of my outfit and told him that I needed him, let's see if he'll drop everything for me.

I am wearing a black lace set that I purchased online. I had a little trouble attaching the suspender belt to the stockings, but I think I did ok, given that it's the first I'm wearing something like this.

I feel sexy and I have a surprise for my man. The lights are low, soft music is on and I sit waiting to see if Alex will show up.

I see him pull up at the gate and I spring up off the bed to pose at the entrance of the bathroom.

Hope mi no look fool enuh.

I can't help laughing when Alex speeds into the yard and hops out of the car without parking properly.

I hurry and put my phone on the bedside side table as I hear him running up the stairs. I rush back to the bathroom door and pose, seconds later he bursts through the door with no shirt and his belt unbuckled.

Before I can start laughing, Alex is on me. He lifts me and kisses me hard, I wrap my legs around him as he's kissing me, bruising my lips.

I pull a way, "Alex, slow down," I tell him, trying to catch my breath.

"Shanya," He says in a desperate voice.

"Don't you like my outfit?" I ask pouting.

He groans and pushes my back against the wall. He lifts me, my legs around his neck and his face buried in my crotch.

He licks my clit over my panty and then stops.

"Wah d bloodclaat!" He exclaims.

He walks and puts me to lie on my back on the bed then goes and turns on the light.

He walks over to me, pulls me to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor. He removes my thong.

"Shanya a wah dis?" He asks opening my folds.

I start laughing "Do you like it, Babe?" I ask him.

"Shanya is which man yuh mek bore yuh pussy?" He says visibly getting upset.

"Tricia did it for me." I tell him pouting.

"Oh, mek sure," He tells me and then he's licking and sucking my pussy like he has been starving.

His tongue runs over my clit, and I cry out at the increase in sensitivity. Oh God, the vertical hood piercing makes clit stimulation so much better. I never thought getting head could feel better than it normally does.

Alex is not letting up and I am going out of my mind. He inserts his finger into my pussy and quickly fuck me with it, his tongue presses down on my clit and the orgasm slams into me.

My back raises off the bed as sounds of pleasure leaves my lips. Oh my God, oral is more intense with the clit piercing. My orgasm was more intense too, I feel like I just used up fifty percent of my energy.

"Alex, please!" I beg him to fuck me, and he doesn't hesitate.

He removes his pants and climbs over me pushing my legs back and inserts his cock into me.

He groans as his eyes slowly close, "Shanya, nice surprise but please don't ever do that to me again."

With my legs on his shoulders, he slowly pulls out and pushes back in, he moans with his eyes closed like he's savouring the feeling.

"Bomboclaat Babe mi nah go mek it enuh." He says as he starts moving faster, fucking me harder.

"Come here," I say, and he takes my legs from his shoulders and moves down to lay on me. I hold his face in my hands and kiss him, "We have all night." I whisper and start kissing him again.

He starts moving and my body is set ablaze as his body rubs against the ring.

"Oh shit!" I cry out as the new sensations run through my body. I can't think clearly, my vision is foggy as I writhe beneath him.

"Shanya, mi cyaan hold it, mi soon cum." I hear Alex but I can't respond, my orgasm flows through me like blood, reaching every cell in my body. I sink my nails into Alex's back, it's my anchor to this realm because I am sure my spirit is leaving my body.

"Shanya, yuh alright?" Alex is touching my cheek as my soul slowly returns to my body.

"Mhm-hmm" I open my eyes to see him watching me, he looks concerned, so I smile at him.

He pulls out of me and goes into the bathroom. He returns with a rag and starts cleaning my pussy. It's warm and feels good, I moan when the rag moves over the piercing.

"Will it hurt if I rub your clit?" He asks.

"No Baby," I tell him and he moves the rag and uses his thumb to rub my clit.

This feeling should be illegal, how can something feel this good. My eyes flutter closed, and my fist tightens in the sheet.

He rubs harder and I open my eyes to see him looking at me. He's turned on, I can see the fire in his eyes. I hold his gaze as I hold his hand in place and lift my hips increasing the sensation. He quickly twists his hand inserting two fingers, still having his thumb on my clit.

My pussy starts pulsing as his fingers massage my walls. I start cumming and I lose all inhibitions as I scream out his name under his watchful eyes.

11:58 PM

"Open yuh foot no," Alex tells me as he settles between my legs looking at the piercing.

"Did it hurt?" He asks using his fingers to move the ring around.

"When I just got it, yes but the healing process was good. I did everything Tricia told me to do." I tell him and he swipes his tongue over it.

"Mhmmm, sorry I lied about having a yeast infection." I tell him.

"What? A so long yuh dweet? Dats why mi couldn't get no pussy?"

I laugh, he's so dramatic.

"It takes four to six weeks to heal, and Tricia said I should stay away from you and let it heal properly. I went to her every week to check the progress and she gave me the green light today." I tell him.

"That gyal always a try sabotage mi enuh." He says laughing.

He jumps off the bed and heads to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

He stops and looks at me smiling "To go get ice, I want to play with my new toy." He tells me and runs out of the room like a child.

Oh my God, I'm going to regret this.

****

VOTE VOTE VOTE