Chapter 14

Shanya's POV

Monday 6:30 AM

"Alex, you need to stop waking me for sex." I tell him as I snuggle closer to him.

"I didn't hear you complaining." He says squeezing my ass.

"I'm complaining now." I tell him and kiss his neck.

"You want to go again?" He asks, pulling me to sit on him.

"Oh God no, you're insatiable." I say laughing.

"Only for you Baby." He tells me while palming my boobs.

"Stop Alex, I have to go get ready. I have a long day today. This is the last week of classes before exams and I have an appointment with Tricia after school."

"Mhmmm I love your breasts."

"Alex, you have a one-track mind enuh. Anyways I was thinking of staying in Mona for the next couple of weeks." I tell him, removing his hands from my breasts.

"Why?" He asks grabbing my ass instead.

"I want to put together a study group, but I would prefer if we studied at the house instead of on campus." I tell him.

"How many people?" He asks, putting his hands on my waist and rocking me back and forth to grind on him.

"About six, Me, Leah, Daryl, Leah's two classmates and my friend Kadian." I tell him, moving to climb off him.

"Where yuh going?" He asks stopping me then says, "Have the study sessions here."

"I can't do that Babe; I don't want to bring people in your space plus we have the study area at the house." I tell him.

"Shanya this is your home too; I'll organize a study area for you guys, and they can sleep over too. There's more than enough room plus I hate when you're not close by." He tells me while rubbing my nipples.

"Are you sure." I ask him.

"Yes", he says flipping me over and says, "since you're going to be so busy, gimmie a one bruk no Shanya."

I burst out laughing and pull him down for a kiss. If I allowed it, Alex would have me in bed having sex twenty-four seven.

"Ok Alex, one bruk." I tell him laughing.

Shanya's POV

Monday 11:50 AM

I am hurrying to make my next class and my phone keeps vibrating in my bag. I stop to check who's calling and my heart starts racing. It's the same number that has been calling me all weekend.

I decide to finally answer because I'm getting annoyed now. I open the line but don't say anything.

"Shanny?! Shanny?! Is Shanna!" The female on the line says.

"Shanna? What happen? Whose number is this?" I ask her because this is not the number, I have for her.

"Shanny mi can't use mi phone call yuh." She tells me.

"It's bad, isn't it?" I ask her and she answers.

"Yes, him come out last week and a look fi yuh."

My heart falls to my feet and I sit down on the wall close to where I was standing.

"Does he know where I am?" I ask her with tears ready to fall.

"Yes, he knows that you're in university. He showed up at my house asking for you. I told him I haven't seen you in months and that we don't really talk anymore." She tells me.