Chapter 25

Alex's POV

Thursday 5:12 AM

It's Christmas and I've decided to wake Nya by sucking her pussy. I am under the sheet and between her legs. I love when she goes without underwear, it makes my life so much easier.

I lick between her folds, tasting her. I see her pussy come awake and I circle my tongue around her clit. I swear this ring turns me on every time I see it.

Fucking sexy!

I start fingering her pussy and suck on her clit. I sense that she's awake. I remove my finger and eat her out, she raises her hips and I know what she wants.

I move back to her clit and flick my tongue fast over it. She grabs my head and holds me there. I continue licking her clit, knowing that she's close I insert my finger. 

Her walls clamp down and she cums on my finger. I remove my finger and lick her pussy clean. I take her clit in my mouth, and she jumps up and backs away saying no.

I remove the sheet and start laughing. She slaps my shoulder and whines "Alex, yuh know yuh mustn't do dat enuh."

"Merry Christmas Baby!" I say and she jumps off the bed and runs into the closet.

She comes out with a square item wrapped in christmassy paper and jumps on the bed giggling.

"Your other gifts are under the tree, but I wanted to share this moment with you alone." She tells me and hands me the gift.

"Merry Christmas Alex!" She tells me.

"Thank you, Baby!" I say grinning and opening the gift.

It's a framed five by seven, photograph of Shanya and I, taken at games night. She's in my arms grinning up at me and I'm smiling down at her. I think Omar took this picture. It's nice.

The frame is black with white engraving. What catches me off guard is what is written on it.

To the top left corner going to the middle of the frame is a quote. The first line says, "If I know what love is" then below that in a larger font is "It's because of you".

The right top corner and left bottom corner have three small hearts, at the bottom right is "Shanya & Alexander".

"You are my first and hopefully my last real love. Don't ever doubt that I love you, Alexander Holt."

I grab her and pull her into me hugging her tight. My eyes burn, she has just erased the last doubt I had regarding our relationship. I get so jealous because I fear she will leave me for someone else.

"Definitely the last Baby, I love you too," I tell her.

"Alex yuh ago suffocate me." She tells me and I burst out laughing and release her.

"Hey Shanya," I say to her.

"Yeah?" She answers.

"You're going to have to scream into the pillow," I tell her and flip her over on her stomach.

She laughs as I position between her legs and sink into her. She takes me and backs up to meet me.

I grab her ass cheeks and rub them before spanking her twice.

Her screams are muffled by the pillow.

"Good girl," I tell her and lift her hips. I place a pillow under her, positioning her just the way I want.

Her pussy sucks my dick in, and I groan trying to hold back my cum. She does it again and I grab her waist trying to stop her.

"Shanya stop, yuh go mek mi cum." I beg her.