Chapter 12

Shanya's POV

Sunday 7:30 AM

I wake up but Alex is not beside me. I hear the shower and get out of bed heading to the bathroom.

"Morning White boy." I say sitting on the toilet to pee.

"Hey beautiful." he says, and I see that he's about to wash his hair.

I brush my teeth and take off my clothes stepping into the shower.

I hug him from behind and run my hand down his belly to feel his cock.

I squeeze it "Fuck Shanya" I hear him say with soap covering his face.

I start jerking him slowly "How are you always hard?" I ask him.

"I'm only hard when you're around or when you're not around and I'm thinking about you..." he laughs and adds "so mi guess mi always hard fi real."

I start jerking him harder, he finishes with his hair and puts his hands on the wall moaning as he enjoys the hand job. I feel his cock pulsing and I know he's going to cum.

His cum shoots out and hits the wall and I continue to jerk him until every drop comes out.

I kiss his back and say, "I love you."

He turns around and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist, and he presses me to the wall.

"Let me show you how much I love you Baby." He lifts me with my legs on either side of his head, resting on his shoulders. My back is against the wall and his head is in my pussy.

He blows on my clit, and I moan as he runs his tongue through my pussy.

Oh God, dis nice bad. "Mhmmm", I moan. 

He flicks his tongue over my clit then starts kissing it, stopping to gently pull on it every few seconds. I grab his hair and force his face into my pussy.

He starts French kissing my pussy, using his tongue to explore my folds, and then sinking into my hole. I pull him in a little more and my clit rubs against his nose.

Heavenly "Ooooooo yes!"

His tongue finds another gear as it moves quickly over my clit. My body starts shaking, I cry out tightening my hold on his hair.

He moans in my pussy; I love how he enjoys eating my pussy. This is equally for his pleasure as it is for mine. He quickly moves his head from side to side, using his entire face to pleasure me.

"Ooohhh God Alex, don't stop." I tell him as he sucks on my clit, my legs start shaking and I can't hold back the orgasm. Alex holds me in place allowing me to ride out my pleasure.

He puts me to stand, and I pull down his head and lick my juices from his face then, kiss him.

I spin and put my hands on the glass with my legs spread.

I look back at him and he's watching me. "Alex, don't hold back." I tell him and he groans and positions behind me.

He slowly inserts his cock and I moan liking how full I feel. He pulls out slowly and then gently pushes back in.

"Pussy so tight!" he groans as he slowly fucks me. Without any warning he slams into me hard, and I scream loving the feel of him touching my cervix.

He drives into me hard, and my pussy starts pulsing. I don't want to cum yet, I want to savour this feeling. He starts rubbing my clit as hey grunts in my ear.

"Dis yuh want?" He asks as he bends his knees and push all the way into me.

"Yes!" I take my hand from the glass and bend over touching the floor giving him better access to my pussy."

"Bloodclaat Baby, yuh fi see how mi cocky look inna yuh pussy." He tells me as if he's in awe. I back up onto him and shake my ass like what I would do If I was dancing.

"Shit!" He curses and holds my waist to stop my movements but I'm not having it today. I start whining on his cock as he fucks me from behind.

He reaches forward and braces his left hand on the glass, I quickly put my hands on my knees because I know what his aim is.

As he slams into me hard, I push back meeting his thrust, rotate my waist and quint my pussy on his cock.

"Cho fuck!" He says and I do it again. Today I get to win Alex. He slaps my ass, and I still don't back down, I bubble on him hearing his moans of pleasure.

He reaches around and rubs my nipple then he squeezes and pulls it, pleasure shoots to my pussy, I moan loudly, and he chuckles.

I move away from him, his cock sliding out. I turn and get on my knees. I don't give him any time to recover I just swallow his cock. It goes straight down my throat, and I hold his hips and start deep throating him.

"Jesus Christ Shanya!" He says loudly and tips on his toes.

I pull him out and suck him hard still not giving him a chance to catch a breath.

I move to his balls and start licking and sucking them while using my hand to jerk his cock.

"Ohhhh shit, mi ago cum." He moans and I quickly put his cock back in my mouth. I take a deep breath and suck him down my throat while massaging his balls.

He pulls back but I use my hands to hold him in place. He swells in my mouth, and I feel his seed hit my throat. I quickly pull him out a little giving myself a chance to swallow.

His body slumps and I gently use my tongue to clean his cock. I look up at him and he's watching me and smirking.

I pull him out of my mouth and smack my lips. I stand and step around him going under the shower. With my back turned to him I say, "Let's count this as one point for Shanya."

He wraps his arms around my waist "Yeah, whatever, give me a chance to redeem myself." He whispers in my ear and laughs.

"Nope, let me enjoy this victory, Alexander." I tell him and wiggle my ass on him.

"So mi name Alexander now?" He asks, putting soap on my rag.

"No dat deh pon yuh birth certificate?" I ask him as he starts washing my body.

"To you I am Alex, Baby, Babe, White boy and sometimes an asshole." He says smiling.

"You are an asshole sometimes for real." I tell him, opening my legs so that he can wash my vagina, he's so gentle.

"I'm just glad that I'm your asshole." He says inserting his finger in me. I look down at him as he slowly fucks me with his finger.

"Redemption time Shanya." He smirks and as always, my man ensures that I'm satisfied.

*****

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment!!!