Chapter 27

Alex's POV

Monday 6:00 AM

I stand watching Shanya as she sleeps, she had a rough night, and I am helpless.

Last night after she found out about her mother's house she went into shock. When she fainted, I was brought back to the first time it happened and how I felt.

We were able to wake her but honestly, she never really came back. She screamed for several minutes straight then she just sat and rocked back and forth repeating "him ago kill mi".

At that  moment  I knew for certain that I will be the one to kill Shane, I will not allow anyone else the satisfaction. It must be my bullet that blows his brains out.

Shanya is messed up and there is nothing I can do about it. Tricia came and gave her something to make her sleep. I'm worried about her, but Tricia says she will come around on her own.

I make my way downstairs; I need to talk to Jubba and find out what is happening in Mobay.

I have instructed Shanya's mom not to go back to Mobay until things are under control. She is as stubborn as Shanya, she's dwelling on all that she has lost.

I will buy or build her a new house, but Shanya will not get over the loss of her mother.

"Wah d man dem a seh?" I ask Jubba as I meet him on the balcony.

"Boss, Shane instruct dem fi dweet. Him seh any means necessary him waan Shan." He reports and I kiss my teeth.

"D report seh arson so there will be a full investigation," I tell him and he nods.

"Yah but dem nah go track it to him. D man dem dweet neat yuh fuck." He explains and continues.

"Also, dem did waan kill Mama G; dem spray d house wid some toxic substance before lighting it. Mi all hear seh man did deh pon d outside fi shoot up anybody who come out."

"Bomboclaat so dem never know seh she no deh deh?" I ask him.

"No, it was a sudden order enuh so dem never scout out d place before dem act. Germs seh because him know seh Mama G never deh deh him just mek d order go through so Shane no get suspicious." He tells me and I nod.

"So anybody know weh him deh?" I question.

"A dat mi come fi tell yuh, him deh up yah but mi no know weh part. Germs a seh from Shane come out him start link wid some town man but him no know exactly which part up yah dem come from." He shares and I start getting upset.

"Alright hear wah yuh do, feed Germs Shanya's number and mek him gi d pussyhole. Mi know him ago call har and when him call mi ago do mi ting and track him. Wi soon get him three points."

"Right between him eye dem." He tells me and smiles.

"Aunty G..."

"Alex, Alex, Alex!" Before I can finish my sentence Shanya is screaming my name from the top of her lungs.

"Fuck!" I say and sprint through the house and up the stairs. I burst through the door and she's sitting up in bed holding her head and screaming.

"Shanya?" I climb onto the bed and sit facing her. I slowly remove her hands and hold them.

She stops screaming and looks at me, her eyes are wild, I don't think she's seeing me.

"Yuh good?" I look to see Jubba at the door putting his gun in his waist. Leah is behind him crying, she has been doing that all night.

I nod and tell him yes. Leah pushes past him and walks over to the bed. She climbs in beside me and holds Shanya's face in her hands.

"Hey Sis, I miss you, I need you. Remember our pact? Together always. I am here but you're not." She says to Shanya.